Get Big Sound In A Compact Package With The QSC CP8-NA 8" 2-Way 1000W Powered Loudspeaker
High performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
AMPLIFIER AND DSP
The 1000 Watt (peak) power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeakerâ€™s matching transducers. Convection cooling provides heat dissipation, even in extreme climates, while contributing no additional background noise. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion. The result is a highly accurate and musical sound that maintains full signal integrity, even when pushed to high SPL.
COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT
CP produces a big sound from a small package. Ultra-compact and remarkably light weight, CP is easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications.
CP presents a compact, unobtrusive and stylish appearance that looks great in a wide range of applications. Both models can be utilized as either main PA (with included pole mount), floor monitor or installed via optional quick-connect yoke mount.
CP provides one-touch access to preset contours for the most commonly-used applications including Default (Full-Range), Default with External Subwoofer, Dance, Dance with External Subwoofer, Floor Monitor and Speech.
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- Model: CP8
- Configuration: Two-way active loudspeaker
- LF Transducer:8 in (203 mm), cone
- HF Transducer:1.4 in (35.6 mm) compression driver
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB)56 - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB)53 - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle:90 Degree Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated SPL1:124 dB
- Amplifier:Class D
- Peak: 800 W (LF), 200 W (HF)
- Controls:Power, 2 x Gain, Mic Boost Push Switch, 6-way Contour Selection Switch
- Indicators:Power LED, 2 x Input Signal LED, Input B MIC selected LED, Limiter active LED
- - 2 x locking XLR/F 1/4" combo (Line Input and Mic/Line input)
- - 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
- - 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
- - 1 x IEC power connector
- AC Power Input:Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power:100 VAC, 0.75A / 120VAC, 1.0A / 240VAC 0.31A
- Enclosure Material:Polypropylene
- Attachment Points:M10 threaded insert
- Color:Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille:18 Gauge powder-coated steel
- Dimensions (HxWxD):16.2 x 10.7 x 10.1 in, 411 x 273 x 256 mm
- Net Weight:21.0 lbs (9.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight:25.5 lbs (11.4 kg)
- Regulatory:EMC, UL, CB
- Optional Accessories:CP8 Tote, CP8 Outdoor Cover, CP8 Yoke
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.