Get Great Sound And Easy Versatility With The QSC E110 10" Two Way Passive Loudspeaker
The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure thatâ€™s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSCâ€™s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85Â° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55Â° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier â€“ but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Todayâ€™s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Model: E110
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Power capacity: Continuous/Peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1W@1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85Â° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- LF Driver: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Î©
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 4 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
Manufacturer: QSC Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details