Get Great Sound And Easy Versatility With The QSC E110 10" Two Way Passive Loudspeaker
The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure thatâ€™s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSCâ€™s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85Â° coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55Â° angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier â€“ but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Todayâ€™s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System - Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Model: E110
- Configuration: 1 x 10-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 68Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 50Hz-20kHz
- Power capacity: Continuous/Peak: 300 W / 1200 W
- Sensitivity: 95 dB, 1W@1 m
- Coverage Angle: 85Â° conical DMT
- Output1 (Peak SPL @ 1m): 126 dB
- LF Driver: 254 mm (10-inch) driver with 64 mm (2.5-inch) voice coil;
- HF Driver: 25 mm (1-inch) exit, 45 mm (1.75-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance: 8Î©
- Cross-over: Full-range only, 1.8 kHz
- Input Connections: 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure: Multi-angle plywood, black texture paint finish. One top-mounted handle. Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Mounting and suspension: 4 x M8 suspension points, dual angle, 35 mm pole-socket
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it.
We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do.
We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.