Get Astonishing Power And Sound With The QSC K12.2 12" 2 Way 2000W Powered Loudspeaker
The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-inclass loudspeaker for todayâ€™s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
ADVANCED POWER AND DSP
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeakerâ€™s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
The user may select from an extensive list of factory preset EQ contours including Live, Dance, Monitor, and many more
Savable and recallable Scenes can store information like user EQ, Delay, and input configuration settings.
A pair of balanced combo XLR/F plus 1/4" TRS connectors with independent gain control are provided. The first is equipped with selectable MIC/LINE (Microphone or Line) level input while the second offers selectable HI-Z/LINE (High Impedance or Line) level input, specifically for musical instruments. Both inputs are connected directly to a pair of XLR/M throughput connectors so that the signals may be "daisy-chained" to another audio device. A 3.5 mm TRS input jack with independent gain control is also provided for connection of sources such as smart phones, computers, and MP3 players.
In addition to the two throughput XLRs, a line-level output with the mixed signal from all inputs is also provided. (An optional security cover (K-LOC) may be installed to prevent unauthorized tampering of settings)
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts. An optional yoke mount accessory is also available for permanent installation to walls and ceilings or for temporary attachment to truss (requires 3rd party hardware).
- Best in class audio performance
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 6-Year Warranty (with product registration)
- Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
- LF Transducer: 12" (305 mm), cone
- HF Transducer: 1.4" (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
- Frequency Response: (-6 dB) 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB) 45 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75 degree Axisymetric
- Maximum Rated: SPL1
- Cooling: 132 dB @ 1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
- Class: D
- Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
- Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Power: 3 x Level
- Rotary encoder (push) 2 x selection buttons
- Monochrome LCD Display: 1.75" x 1" (45 mm x 25.4 mm)
- 2 x Power LED (front and rear)
- 3 x Input Signal LED
- Input A Mic selected LED
- Input B Hi-Z selected LED
- Limiter active LED
- 2 x locking XLR/F 1/4" combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input
- 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input)
- 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
- 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output)
- 1 x locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power2 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
- Enclosure Impact Resistant ABS
- Attachment Points 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
- Color Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
- K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover
- M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC LockOut Cover
- K12.2 Yoke
Manufacturer: QSC Audio
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83085
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device