OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Play With Distinctive Carbon Fiber Sound And Survive The Elements With The RainSong CH-WS1000NS WS Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar
The best of all worlds. Designed with the performing artist in mind, the Concert Hybrid series harmoniously blends the best features from all our lines. We matched the warm and responsive unidirectional Carbon soundboard from the Concert Series, the mellow Carbon/Glass body construction from the Hybrid Series, and the intimate short-scale 12-fret neck. The stunning high-gloss finish on the soundboard is complemented by a visually pleasing satin body and the comfortable playability of a satin neck. Blacked-out appointments give the Concert Hybrid series instruments an understated yet distinctly suave appearance.
Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, it is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes.Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
GREAT PLUGGED-IN SOUND
Carbon Tone Like No Other
Electronics are not an afterthought at RainSong; they are an integral and important part of the RainSong experience. Because graphite is a natural enhancer of electrical energy, the all-graphite construction of RainSong works wonders with pickups. Plug a RainSong in and the world stands on its head; all the subtle richness of the classic carbon sound is amplified into a unique bloom of harmonics and tone.
IMPERVIOUS TO CLIMATE CHANGES
Hot and Humid or Cold and Dry, It Stays the Same
The inherent strength of graphite means a guitar that can survive travel and changes in the environment, while the stability of graphite means a guitar that will stay in tune, evidenced by the fact that all RainSongs are shipped from the factory tuned to concert pitch. The all-graphite soundboard will not belly, sink, or crack and the all-graphite neck will not warp with changes in climate. Light in weight, with a proportioned balance that makes it comfortable to cradle or stand with, RainSong is the ultimate combination of workhorse and racehorse for the professional musician.
PURE CARBON TONE
A More Complete Sound
Most woods show increasing damping with frequency, making the highest notes sound muddy. Carbon fiber's damping is almost constant across the acoustic spectrum resulting in a full range of sound -- from with a treble that rings with crystalline clarity to a bass that is warm without being muddy. And, because of Projection Tuned Layering's uniform stiffness, the RainSong acoustic sound is impeccably balanced and very, VERY loud. Once you have heard the classic carbon sound you'll recognize it anywhere, as distinctive as anything on earth
- LR Baggs Element Active Pickup
- RainSong WS body shape
- Soundboard: All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Pinstripe rosette
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black Tusq&trade Nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Finish: UV protective, clear urethane. High gloss on soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.8 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.875 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Overall Length: 38.5
- Frets Clear of Body: 12
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85387
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device