Play With Distinctive Carbon Fiber Sound And Survive The Elements With The Rainsong CO-OM1000N2 Orchestra Model Carbon Fiber Acoustic Electric Guitar
The Concert Series is all about Warm Tone. These are the lightest soundboards built by RainSong using unidirectional carbon. Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. Thus, it is not surprising that this line produces a warmer tone.
The RainSong Orchestra Model is the most refined of all RainSong shapes. It is our most comfortable and intimate guitar, with an immediacy of presence that makes it a favorite with the coffee house crowd. The treble, already a breathtaking attribute of RainSongs, and the carbon sound are simply sublime in this little guitar. A crystal bell clarity, balance, superb separation of individual notes, and an expansive dynamic range make the OM one of our most individually expressive guitars. Because of Projection Tuned Layering, the OM is capable of strong projection. It won't rattle windows like the Jumbo or the Dreadnought, but the OM, when driven, packs a lot of power and punch for a small bodied guitar.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom shark inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.1 inches
- Lower bout: 15.3 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T / LR Baggs Stagepro Element
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91511
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device