OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Quality You Can Depend On With The Rane MLM82S Microphone And Line Mixer
The Rane MLM82S features four balanced, studio grade, Mono Mic/Line Inputs with XLR jacks and 15 VDC phantom power. Each of the four Mic/Line Inputs may be assigned to the A, the A+B or the B Outputs. Independent Level/Gain Trim controls and Signal/Overload indicators are provided for each Mic/Line Input. The Phantom Power switch and the Mic / Line switches are located on the rear panel. Phantom power is removed from any Input set for Line operation.
The MLM82S also features four stereo line level inputs with 12 dB of line gain. Each Stereo Line Input features a recessed Mono switch with indicator and Level control. These Inputs may also be used with four Mono A Inputs and four Mono B Inputs. You get the pictureâ€¦ this mixer is very versatile.
A and B Output Level controls set the master mix level independently for A and B Outputs. The mix amplifiers feature independent overload indicators. To correct any overload condition, the entire mix can be reduced and/or individual Input Levels adjusted. A and B mix Outputs each have an internal switch for padding the output signal to Mic level. The factory default is Line level.
With features like Mic-Line A / A+B / B Assign switches, independent Stereo Line Input Mono switches and additional line gain, the MLM82S is one of the most versatile mixers in its class. It is ideal for installations requiring ease of use, compact size, low cost, high performance and security. Applications include, but not limited to, hotels, conference rooms, schools and rental sound systems.
Four balanced Mic/Line Inputs (XLR) with:
- 15V phantom power
- Bi-color signal present / overload indicators
- Trimless mic stage preamplifiers
- A / A+B / B Assign Switch
Four Balanced Stereo Line Inputs (1/4" TRS) with:
- Independent Mono switch
- 12 dB of line gain
Two balanced Outputs (XLR) with:
- Independent Overload indicators
- Independent Level controls
- Internal pad for Mic level output
- Mic Connectors: XLR
- Stereo Line Connectors: Â¼" TRS
- Mic Gain Range: off to +60
- Line Gain Range: off to +20
- Equivalent Input Noise: -128
- THD & Noise: 0.02
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 35 kHz
- Maximum Input: 11.9
- Stereo Line Input Impedance: 20k
- Gain Range: off to +12
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 90
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 35 kHz
- THD & Noise: 0.007
- Phantom Power: +15
- Output Cable Length: 1500
- Crosstalk: -75 @ 1 kHz
- Power Supply Requirement: 100 to 240
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89542
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device