Enhance your creativity with a Rane DJ SL4 Audio Interface
The Rane SL4 gives you the freedom to take your entire digital music collection on the road with advanced Serato features that add extra creativity to your DJing. This intuitive digital vinyl system replicates the traditional DJing experience for "real feel" usability. The Rane SL4 USB 2.0 interface connects up to four vinyl or CD turntables to your computer using a single USB cable with audio connections to line inputs on your DJ mixer of choice. It is the first standalone DJ interface with two USB ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances.
This system includes Serato Computer DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular Computer DJ and DAW software. This package includes four 12Ë Serato Control Vinyl records, four Serato Control CDs, 2 USB cables, and 6 RCA audio cables to your mixer. An international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure continuous performance during USB changes between DJs. A soft zippered carrying case for the SL4 is included.
- Inputs for four turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
- Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
- Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
- Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
- 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear.
- 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
- Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
- Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD playback.
- Bus power from either USB port or the included RS6 external power supply.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed
- Power Requirements: 500mA, 5.0 Volts
- Audio Channels: Ten Record and Ten Playback
External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts
Converters: 24-bit / 48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rate switchable
DACs: Dynamic Range - 104.5 dB, A-weighted
ADCs: Dynamic Range - 103 dB, A-weighted
Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out
Frequency Response: -0.6 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.03 dB @ 20 kHz
THD+N: 0.007% at 1 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW
- Inputs 1-4 individually Phono / Line switchable
- Aux Input: Line-Level only
- Gain: Unity
- Maximum Input / Output: 3 Vrms @ 1 kHz
- Switched Phono Input Max: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details