OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Stand Up And Shout For This Gorgeous RBH 14" x 7" Monarch Snare Drum In Full Dress
Monarch series drums employ a 3-ply configuration, based on very popular drums-1 produced by several drum companies of the 1940â€™s, 50â€™s and 60â€™s. These drums produce a warm, round and punchy tone, with few overtones; they sound equally well along the tuning spectrum, whether tuned high or low. Monarch drums are extremely studio friendly and record exceptionally well.
All Monarch drums feature the time honored 3-ply construction which contain a poplar core that is sandwiched between any number of different species of wood. The most common configuration is mahogany-poplar-mahogany, with solid steam bent hard maple reinforcing hoops. This Monarch snare is finished in a gorgeous White Marine Pearl Wrap With Inlays of Red And Gold Sparkle.
Monarch snare drums offer a vintage sound with excellent response at any playing volume. They possess a very wide tuning range; able to produce a high end crack or a low, fat back beat and are extremely versatile for most any playing situation.
- Solid hard maple reinforcing hoops
- 2.3mm chrome plated steel hoops
- Trick GS007 3-step throw-off
- Puresound 16 strand snares
- Rbh heads by Remo
- Custom snare bag and drum key
Manufacturer: RBH Drums
Model: 7X14 MONARCH FULL
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89630
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device