Get Outstanding Audio Quality And Definition As Well As An Extremely Lightweight Of The Final System - The RCF NX 12-SMA 1400W Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
The NX 12-SMA is equipped with new high power 700 W digital amplifier and a newly designed 12" coaxial neodymium transducer that guarantees outstanding audio quality and definition as well as an extremely lightweight of the final system.
The NX 12-SMA can be also used as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side. In order to control the response of the speaker in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:
Cabinet is made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road. An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport of the speaker.
Coaxial Neodymium Transducers
The newly designed coaxial neodymium transducers guarantee an outstanding audio quality and definition as well as an extremely lightweight of the final system.
Complete Absence Of Feedback
The advantages of the coaxial transducers are the complete absence of feedback and, thanks to the coherent single spherical wave front with a perfect dispersion control, a perfect listening in every position.
Single Neodymium Ring
The large sized single neodymium ring magnet provides an extremely high flux density and BL factor.
Both the new transducers are equipped with a new hyper-vented basket and magnetic assembly that provide an excellent heat dissipation and lower power compression.
The NX Coaxial Stage Monitors are provided with brand new digital amplifiers with powerful DSP processing. A 400 W module that delivers 300 W for the low frequencies and 100 W for the high frequencies powers the NX 10-SMA. The NX 12-SMA and NX 15-SMA are equipped with a 700 W amplifier, 500 W feed the low frequencies and 200 W are used for the high frequencies.
Fully Featured Input Board
The input board is fully equipped in order to configure the stage monitors for any stage situation.
Cabinets are made in Baltic Birch plywood, finished with an extremely resistant paint for an extensive use on the road. An ergonomic side handle, integrated with the input panel, is provided for an easier transport.
NX Series maximum flexibility philosophy has been maintained for these two new additions; it is possible, in fact, to use the NX 10-SMA, NX 12-SMA and NX 15-SMA as a portable PA system, thanks to the rugged powder coated steel pole mount installed on the side.
In order to control the response of the speakers in such different applications, RCF has incorporated two special Equalization Modes:
- 1400 Watt Peak, 700 Watt RMS digital bi-amplification
- 129 dB max spl
- 60° x 60° constant directivity horn
- 12" High power neodymium woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- 1.7" kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium high frequency driver
- DSP processing, floor - fre field equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Combo XLR/jack input, XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz / 20000 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Horizontal coverage angle: 60 Degrees
- Vertical coverage angle: 60 Degrees
- Compression Driver: 1.7" kapton dome, 1" exit, neodymium
- Woofer: 12" neo high power woofer, 2.5" voice coil
- Input connectors: xlr, jack
- Output connectors: xlr
- Limiter: Soft Limiter
- Controls: Freefield, floor
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- High frequencies: 400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1000 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- High frequencies: 200 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 500 W RMS
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch
- Handles: 1 on side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: steel
- Height: 324/12.7 mm/inch
- Width: 550/21.6 mm/inch
- Depth: 417/16.4 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 16,5/36.3 kg/lbs
Manufacturer: RCF USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details