Get Some High-Performance Low-End With The RCF SUB 702-AS II Active Subwoofer
Housing a 12" woofer, the SUB 702-AS II, is a very compact active sub enclosure and features a 1400 W powerful digital amplifier. It is the ideal complement to 8" or 10" speakers, creating small but powerful satellite systems with outstanding performance. Thanks to its compact size it can easily be carried and is very quick and easy to start using the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency to connect the satellite.
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, thanks to the very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, smaller dimensions compared to the competitors, self-powered design, and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your crowd will be able to live an engaging immersive musical experience.
CABINET & MECHANICS
The RCF cabinets are made of birch plywood coated with a textured black finish. The subs are stackable and light-weight, for easy set-up and tear down, thanks to the ergonomic handles. A pole receptacle allows the use of the box in various configurations. The powder coated front grille integrates a special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside to further protect the transducers from dust.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. RCF amplifiers deliver an ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 12" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 40 Hz / 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 129 dB
- Woofer: 12", 2.5" v.c.
- Input connectors: Stereo XLR
- Output connectors: Stereo XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / + 4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: 80-110 Hz Hz
- Protections: thermal, rms
- Limiter: soft limiter
- Controls: Volume, EQ, phase, xover
- Total power: 1400 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 1400 W PEAK
- Total power: 700 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 700 W RMS
- Cooling: convection
- Connections: VDE connector
- Cabinet Material: Baltic birch plywood
- Hardware: Pole mount
- Handles: 2 side
- Pole Mount/Cap: yes
- Grille: Steel
- Colour: Black
Manufacturer: RCF USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device