OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Some High-Performance Low-End With The RCF SUB 708-AS II 1400W Active Subwoofer
Thanks to the powerful 18â€ woofer, with 3.0â€ voice coil, and the 1400-Watt amplifier, the SUB 708-AS II is the perfect tool to increase the low end performance of a portable PA system, both in terms of output and frequency extension. Thanks to the built-in digital stereo crossover (DSP) with adjustable crossover frequency it can be easily and quickly set up as a satellite speaker system. The SUB 708-AS II perfectly match 12â€ or 15â€ satellite speakers. The SUB 708-AS II is the ideal companion subwoofer the RCF ART 3, ART 7 or D-Line Series.
RCF subwoofers are the first choice of many sound engineers, thanks to the very high SPL levels at very low frequencies, smaller dimensions compared to the competitors, self-powered design, and impressive size/weight to SPL output ratio. Your crowd will be able to live an engaging immersive musical experience.
CABINET & MECHANICS
The RCF cabinets are made of birch plywood coated with a textured black finish. The subs are stackable and light-weight, for easy set-up and tear down, thanks to the ergonomic handles. A pole receptacle allows the use of the box in various configurations. The powder coated front grille integrates a special transparent-to-sound foam backing on the inside to further protect the transducers from dust.
POWERFUL CLASS D AMPLIFIERS
RCF's Class-D power amplifier technology packs huge performance operating with high efficiency into a lightweight solution. RCF amplifiers deliver an ultra-fast attack, realistic transient response, and impressive audio performance. The amplifier features a solid machined aluminium structure which not only stabilises the amplifier during transportation but also helps the fan-less heat dissipation. All the amplifiers present SMPS power supply section to produce maximum output and minimum weight.
- 1400 Watt Digital Amplifier
- 18" Woofer, bass reflex housing
- Stereo crossover
- Switchable crossover frequencies
- Phase-reverse switch
- Electronic equalization, soft limiter and protection
- Stereo XLR input, Stereo XLR signal output
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 35 Hz - 120 Hz
- MAX SPL @ 1M: 133 dB
- WOOFER: 18", 3.0'" v.c
- INPUT SIGNAL: bal/unbal
- INPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- OUTPUT CONNECTORS: XLR
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: -2 dBu/+4 dBu
- HI-PASS FREQUENCIES: 110 Hz
- LOW-PASS FREQUENCIES: 80 Hz
- PROTECTIONS: Thermal, RMS
- LIMITER: Soft Limiter
- CONTROLS: Volume, EQ, Phase, Xover
- TOTAL POWER: 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS
- LOW FREQUENCIES: 1400 W Peak, 700 W
- COOLING: Convection
- CONNECTIONS: VDE
- CABINET/CASE MATERIAL: Baltic birch
- HANDLES: 2 side
- POLE MOUNT/CAP: Yes
- GRILLE: Steel
- COLOR: Black
Manufacturer: RCF USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA76548
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device