Get High Power & Low Frequency With The RCF SUB 8005-AS Powered 21" Subwoofer
The RCF SUB 8005-AS is on of the most powerful 21" powered subwoofers.
Featuring a high power, hypervented 21" woofer, with 4.5" inside/outside voice coils, this cabinet is designed to deliver a serious amount of low frequency.
Powered by a 2500W digital amplifier module, the RCF SUB 8005-AS can perform in the most demanding situations. The input board includes volume control, deep/punch switch, high pass switch, phase switch, cardioid, time delay.
The RCF 8005-AS is constructed with tour grade Baltic Burch.
The RCF SUB8005-AS is perfect for live sound applications, d.j., houses of worship and corporate av.
- 2500 Watt Peak, 1250 Wat RMS
- 137 dB max SPL
- 27 Hz - 120 Hz frequency response
- 21" Woofer, 4.5" voice coil vented woofer
- DSP controlled Input section with selectable presets
- Delay control
- Compatible with NXL23-A (stacking)
- Compatible with NXL24-A (stacking)
- Multiple configurations with HDL 10-A and HDL 20-A
- Frequency Response -3 dB: 27 Hz - 120 Hz
- Max SPL: 137 dB
- Woofer: 21", 4.5" v.c.
- Input signal: bal/unbal
- Input connectors: XLR
- Output connectors: XLR
- Input sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
- Crossover frequencies: Selectable 90 Hz - 120 Hz Hz
- Protections: Thermal, RMS
- Limiter: Fast limiter
- Controls: Xover, Phase switch, Deep/Punch, Output Delay Settings, Cardioid
- Total power: 2500 W PEAK
- Low frequencies: 2500 W PEAK
- Total power: 1250 W RMS
- Low frequencies: 1250 W RMS
- Cooling: Convection
- Connections: Powercon in-out
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch
- Hardware: 2xM20, 4 x wheels mounting points
- Handles: 2 side
- Colour: Black
- Height: 825 / 32.48 mm/inch
- Width: 600 / 23.62 mm/inch
- Depth: 805 / 31.69 mm/inch
- Net Weight: 66.6 / 146.8 kg/lbs
Manufacturer: RCF USA
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device