*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Protect And Transport Two 575 Type Moving Heads In Hanging Position With The Road Ready RR2MH575C Lighting Case
Designed to protect and transport two 575 Type moving heads, Road Ready's unique universal hanging lock-in-place design securely holds your moving heads in place, and provides ultimate protection. An included rugged caster kit makes transport a breeze.
- Beefy, Stackable Ball Corners
- Double Anchor Industrial Rivets
- Recessed, Industrial Grade Latches
- Recessed, Spring Loaded Handles
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Premium 3/8” Vinyl Laminated Plywood
- Tongue and Groove Locking Fit
- Rugged Caster Kit
- ATA 300 Rating
- Road Ready Limited Lifetime Warranty
Fits These Models
- High End Studio Color 575, Studio Spot 575, Studio Spot CMY, Studio Beam
- Coemar Prospot 575, Prowash 575LX
- Robe Colorspot 575 AT, Spot 575 XT, Wash 575 XT
- Martin Mac 600, Mac 600NT, Mac 500, Mac 550 Profile
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.