OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A High Quality Mic That's Easy To Use With The Rode NT-USB Versatile Studio-Quality USB Microphone
The NT-USB is a highly versatile side-address microphone that is ideal for recording singing and musical performances in addition to spoken applications such as podcasting and voice-over.
It is fully compatible with all mainstream recording applications on both Windows and Mac OS based computers, as well as the Apple iPad using RÃ˜DE Rec, GarageBand, or any other recording app that accepts an external microphone. Use on the Apple iPad requires a suitable USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
The body of the NT-USB features a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) jack, which allows you to monitor the microphone input in realtime, along with dials to adjust the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
A premium pop-filter is included, which fits onto the base of the mic, positioning the filter the ideal distance from the capsule to minimise plosives (hard â€˜Bâ€™, â€˜Tâ€™ or â€˜Pâ€™ sounds that produce a harsh sound) during singing or speech. Also provided is a high-quality stand mount with industry standard 3/8â€ thread, desktop tripod stand that allows the NT-USB to sit at a comfortable height on a tabletop, and a pouch for storage of the microphone when not in use.
- High quality studio microphone with the convenience of USB connectivity
- Pop shield, Tripod desk stand, ring mount, storage pouch and 6m (20â€™) USB cable included
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack for zero-latency monitoring
- Direct mix control between mic input and source output
- Compatible with Apple iPad
- compatible with the SMR shockmount & WS2 foam windshield
- Two year extended warranty when you register your microphone
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer, A/D converter 16bit 48kHz
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 110dBSPL
- Power Options: USB bus powered
- Weight: 520g
- Dimensions: 184mmH x 62mmW x 50mmD
- Output: USB Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA56518
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device