Get A Great Midrange Response And Silky Smooth Frequencies With The Rode NT1-KIT 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone With Shock Mount, Cable And Pop Filter
The NT1 is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from Rode.
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
Rode design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of Rode's fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for Rode, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rode's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminum and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by Rode to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
The NT1 is supplied with the SM6, a high-quality suspension shockmount that provides isolation from external physical factors that may cause unwanted rumble and vibrations in the microphone. It includes a removable pop shield with two axes of adjustment and a telescopic arm for ultimate application versatility. An XLR cable is also included.
The NT1 is designed and made in Australia, and is covered by Rode's industry-leading 10 year warranty
- Large capsule (1”) with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Gold plated output connectors
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- SM6 Shockmount and XLR cable included
- Free 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz Output
- Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 132dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00g
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Model: NT1 KIT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details