OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Great Midrange Response And Silky Smooth Frequencies With The Rode NT1-KIT 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone With Shock Mount, Cable And Pop Filter
The NT1 is a revolutionary new 1" diaphragm condenser microphone from RÃ˜DE.
Although the body of the new NT1 closely resembles the NT1-A, the microphone has been completely redesigned from the ground up, with the only shared component being the mesh grille.
RÃ˜DEâ€™s design engineers approached the NT1 as a marriage of innovation and tradition, starting with the capsule which is a completely new design. Codenamed the HF6, it is the perfect example of RÃ˜DEâ€™s fusion of artistic design approaches and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques, and features a sound signature reminiscent of the famous microphones of old while at the same time exhibiting extremely low noise.
It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
In another world-first for RÃ˜DE, the transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycoteâ€™s industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
Its body is machined from 6061 aluminium and then nickel plated for resistance against corrosion. Finally it is coated in a durable, military-grade ceramic layer, using advanced electrostatic application techniques developed by RÃ˜DE to ensure an extremely hard wearing finish that is resistant to scratches or marks.
The NT1 is supplied with the revolutionary new RÃ˜DE SMR shock mount. Featuring a unique double-Lyre suspension system, the SMR enhances the existing superior vibration cancellation of Rycoteâ€™s Lyre system by using a smaller inner Lyre to act as a tensioning element. This maintains each Lyre in the neutral position where it is most efficient at cancelling vibration. The SMRâ€™s removable all-metal pop filter is as effective as it is visually striking, providing an integrated solution for plosive protection that is easily washable and designed to last as long as the shock mount and microphone.
The NT1 is designed and made in Australia, and is covered by RÃ˜DE's industry-leading 10 year warranty
- Large capsule (1”) with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise transformerless circuitry
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Heavy-duty matte black finish
- Gold plated output connectors
- Designed & manufactured in Australia
- Available with RM2 mount (NT1-SINGLE) or with SMR shock mount (NT1-KIT)
- Free 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 132dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 8.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -29.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (35.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 4dBA
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 440.00g
- Dimensions: 187.00mmH x 50.00mmW x 50.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Model: NT1 KIT
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA49825