Get Your Hands On The Ideal Handheld Studio Vocal Mic With The Rode S1 Live Condenser Vocal Microphone
The Rode S1 live condenser vocal microphone provides the ultimate in performance for artists and engineers that demand studio-quality audio while on stage without compromising on mobility, versatility, or durability.
At the heart of the S1 is a super-cardioid 3/4" true-condenser capsule tuned to virtually eliminate feedback in on-stage performance scenarios.
The combination of sophisticated internal shock mounting and a built-in high pass filter dramatically reduces undesirable low-frequency background noise and handling noise.
Multiple layers of acoustically optimized steel mesh in the microphone head filter the performer's breath as well as wind and plosive noises, without affecting the microphone sensitivity or frequency response.
Due to its high-performance specification and rich detail, the S1 is also an ideal handheld studio vocal microphone for artists that prefer to hold the microphone during recording.
Available in satin-nickel finish or matte black (S1-B), the Rode S1 live vocal condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia and covered by Rode's industry-leading 10-year warranty.
- Studio quality live condenser microphone
- Feedback rejecting super-cardioid pickup pattern
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Heat-treated high-strength head
- Available in satin-nickel (S1) or black (S1-B)
- Low handling noise
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Free 10 year extended warranty when you register online at www.rodemic.com/warranty
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.75"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 151dBSPL
- Maximum Output Level: 12.5mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -46.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (5.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 18dBA
- Power Options: +48V phantom power
- Weight: 308.00g
- Dimensions: 183.00mmH x 52.00mmW x 52.00mmD
- Output: XLR Output
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details