OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Great Sound On The Go With The Rode Wireless GO Microphone System
Wireless GO is an ultra-compact digital wireless microphone system which is unique in its clipâ€™nâ€™go versatility, incredibly compact form-factor, and unmatched price accessibility. Itâ€™s the perfect wireless mic solution for content creators in all disciplines: filmmakers, on-camera presenters, newsgatherers, vloggers and more.
The Transmitter (TX)
Measuring in at an ultra-compact 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm and weighing just 31g, the Wireless GO transmitter (TX) acts as either a quick and easy clip-on wireless microphone, thanks to a high-quality built-in omnidirectional condenser capsule, or as the worldâ€™s smallest beltpack transmitter for a lavalier microphone via the 3.5mm TRS input. The Wireless GOâ€™s quick clip-on capabilities make it perfect for run-and-gun journalists and vloggers in the field: never miss the action as it happens â€“ no cables and great sound.
The Receiver (RX)
The RX is just as compact, measuring only 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm and weighing only 31g, which makes your rig that much easier to carry and facilitates mounting on a range of camera gimbals and stabilisers. Its dual-purpose mount sits snug in your cameraâ€™s shoe mount, or clips easily onto your camera strap or an item of clothing. The supplied 3.5mm TRS output cable plugs into your cameraâ€™s audio input or, with the relevant available RÃ˜DE adaptors, into your recorder, GoPro, iPhone etc. There is also a three-stage output pad â€“ 0dB, -6dB, -12dB â€“ to tailor your output to your camera or recorder.
- Operates as a clip-on microphone or beltpack transmitter for a lavalier/headset microphone
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone delivers broadcast-quality sound
- All-new Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission with 128-bit encryption designed to deliver crystal clear audio under any conditions, even in locations with dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity like shopping malls, conventions, hotels etc
- Up to 70m range (line-of-sight), but optimised for shorter-range operation in congested radio-frequency environments
- TX and RX have built-in rechargeable batteries, charged via USB-C
- Up to 7 hours on a full charge, including a battery-saver mode
- Super-lightweight and ultra-compact: TX is 31g and RX only 31g
- The transmitter and receiver pair in just 3 seconds
- 3-stage output pad: 0, -6dB and -12dB
- RODEâ€™s market-leading smartLav+ (with an SC3 adaptor), Lavalier microphone and HS2 headset microphone are perfect companions for the Wireless GO when used as a beltpack (and sold separately)
- Use up to 8 systems in one location.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATION
- Transmission type: 2.4GHz Digital Frequency Agile System
- Acoustic Principle: Pre-polarised pressure transducer
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Equivalent Input Noise @ Maximum Gain: 21.8dB (A-Weighted)
- Frequency Range: 50Hz - 20kHz
- External Mic Input: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +3dBu
- Maximum SPL: 100dB SPL (1kHz @ 1m)
- Dynamic Range: 100dBA (Mic Preamplifiers)
- Power Requirements: Inbuilt Li-po battery rechargeable via USB
- Battery Life: Up to 7 hours
- Analog Inputs: 3.5mm TRS lavalier microphone input (transmitter)
- Analog Outputs: 3.5mm TRS (receiver)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (firmware update)
- OS Requirements (For firmware update only): macOS 10.11 above Windows 10 and above
- Form Factor: Clip-on pack
- Weight (g): TX: 31 RX: 31
- Dimensions (L x W x H, mm): TX: 44 Ã— 45.3 Ã— 18.5, RX: 44 x 46.4 x 18.5
- Included Accessories: 2 x fur windshield, 1 x pouch, 2 x USB-A to USB-C cables, 1 x SC2 cable
Manufacturer: Rode Microphones
Model: WIRELESS GO
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92936
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device