*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Deep Expression & Creative Control With A Controller That Plays Like An Instrument - Roland's A-88MKII Midi Keyboard Controller
The latest in Roland's long line of professional MIDI controllers, the A-88MKII midi keyboard controller is supremely playable, with onboard creative tools for today's musicians and producers. Roland's acclaimed hammer-action keyboard and built-to-last quality combine with modern features like USB-C connectivity, RGB-lit controls, and MIDI 2.0 (coming soon) for the best performance in its class.
When it comes to MIDI controllers, playability often seems like an afterthought. With the A-88MKII, Roland brings their acclaimed keyboard feel, enjoyed by professional players on stages around the world, to your studio. Its robust, wood construction creates a solid playing experience you can feel under your fingers. And you can easily adjust the sensitivity and responsiveness to match your unique playing style.
- Keyboard88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Controllers: Pad x 8 (with illumination, assignable) , Knobs x 8 (with illumination, assignable) , Pitch Bend/Modulation lever , Button x2 (Assignable)
- Pedals: DAMPER, FC1, FC2
- Connectors: Pedal (Damper, FC1, FC2) jacks (TRS-phone type) , MIDI (IN, OUT) Connectors , USB (Computer) port (USB Type-C) , DC In jack
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Zone: 3 (Lower / Upper1 / Upper2)
- User memory: 8
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB COMPUTER port / AC-Adaptor
- 260 mA (USB)
- 300 mA (AC adaptor)
- Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 8.1, Windows(R) 10
- Apple Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- Apple iOS 13 or later
*Although Roland has tested numerous configurations, and has determined that on average, a computer system similar to that described above will permit normal operation of the A-88MKII, Roland cannot guarantee that a given computer can be used satisfactorily with the A-88MKII based solely on the fact that it meets the above requirements. This is because there are too many other variables that may influence the processing environment, including differences in motherboard design and the particular combination of other devices involved.
- Owner’s manual
- USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable
- Keyboard stand: KS-12, KS-10Z
- Piano pedal: RPU-3
- Damper pedal: DP-10
- Pedal switch: DP-2
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- AC-Adaptor: PSB-1U
Size And Weight
- Width: 1,429 mm or 56-5/16 inches
- Depth: 274 mm or 10-13/16 inches
- Height: 119 mm or 4-11/16 inches
- Weight: 17.5kg or 38lbs. 10 oz.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details