Get A Powerful All-In-One Production Unit To Help You Realize Your Musical Imagination With Roland FA-07 76 Key Music Workstation
Rolandâ€™s FA series completely reimagines the music workstation, streamlining it for effortless real-time power, ultra-fast workflow, and maximum versatility. Each model in the series features a massive sound collection, studio-quality effects, and expressive real-time controls, plus onboard sampling with zero load time for instant playback from 16 pads. An integrated sequencer offers simple operation and non-stop loop recording, and you can easily export tracks for further development with your DAW.
EXPAND YOUR SOUND COLLECTION WITH FREE DOWNLOADS FROM ROLAND'S AXIAL SOUND LIBRARY SITE
The FA sound engine is fully compatible with the large, growing collection of INTEGRA-7 synth patches available as free downloads from Rolandâ€™s Axial sound library site. Itâ€™s even possible to expand the onboard sound set with free wave sound expansion collections, which you can also get at the Axial site.
CAPTURE IDEAS AND CREATE SONGS WITHOUT INTERRUPTION
The FA seriesâ€™ intuitive 16-track sequencer has been designed to let you capture your inspiration as it happens. In a flash, you can build a full arrangement with the instrumentâ€™s huge array of sounds. And with continuous recording in loop mode, youâ€™re able to fill up all 16 tracks without ever stopping! In addition to real-time capture, step recording is also possible, and you have complete control to edit and mix your tracks as you go and save songs as stereo audio files to an SDHC card.
FAST WORKFLOW AND INTUITIVE REAL-TIME CONTROL
You can feel the speed of this new breed of instrument the moment you hit the power switch-unlike many workstations that can take a minute or more to boot, the FA series is ready to play in seconds. The panel is logically organized into dedicated sections, and the large color LCD presents a gorgeous look with inviting hi-res graphics for selecting tones, working with the sequencer, and adjusting various settings. And itâ€™s a breeze to navigate through the large sound selection by category and assign your favorites for fast recall.
STUDIO SETS ENHANCED FOR MASTER RIG CONTROL
In the FA series, a studio set stores 16 tones and the various parameters associated with them, including level, pan, effects, and more. Now, master control functionality has been added to studio sets, enabling you to use the FA as a master controller for a large studio or live rig. You can save MIDI messages like bank select, program change, volume, and many others. This info is sent out via MIDI when you select the studio set, letting you reconfigure the FA and multiple external devices with one command.
- Reimagined music workstation designed to maximize your creative flow
- 76-note semi-weighted keyboard with velocity sensitivity provides great feel and expanded range for complex live setups
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums; add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland’s Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording makes it easy to build songs quickly; export your sequencer tracks to an SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, or as multitrack audio or MIDI data for use in your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Polish your sounds with a multitude of studio-quality effects, including 16 independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), and global EQ, chorus, and reverb
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Intuitive, streamlined interface with large color LCD
- Master control functionality added to studio sets, enabling full command of a large studio or live rig
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-07 for use with your DAW via USB
- D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions to expand your creative palette
- Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording; dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording
- USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer; MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple’s iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Keyboard - 76 Keys (Semi-Weighted Keyboard With Velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony - 128 Voices
- Parts - 16 Parts
- Tones - SuperNATURAL Acoustic, SuperNATURAL Synth, SuperNATURAL Drum Kit, PCM Synth, PCM Drum Kit
- Wave Expansion Slots - 2 Slots
- Effects - Multi-Effects: 16 Systems, 68 Types
- Midi Tracks - 16
- Sampler Format - 16-bit linear, 44.1 kHz, WAV/AIFF/MP3 import supported
- Sampler Maximum Polyphony - 8
- Number of Samples - 16 Pads x 4 Banks (For Each Song)
- Rhythm Pattern - Yes
- Arpeggio - Yes
- Chord Memory - Yes
- Controllers - D-BEAM Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, Assignable Switch x 2, Control Knob x 6, Sample Pad, Tempo Knob
- Display - 5-inch Graphic Color LCD
- External Memory - SD Card (SDHC Supported)
- Connectors - Headphone Jack, Main Output Jacks, Sub Output Jack, Audio Input Jacks, Line, Guitar/Mic, Foot Pedal Jacks, MIDI In/Out, USB for Update Port, USB Computer Port, DC IN Jack
- Power Supply - AC Adapter
- Current Draw - 1,300 mA
- Accessories - Quick Start Guide, "Using The Unit Safely" Leaflet, SD Card (Installed in the Product When Shipped From the Factory), SD Card Protector (Installed in the Product When Shipped From The Factory), AC Adaptor, Power Cord
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83485
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device