OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get All The High End Roland Features You Love In A Compact Frame - The Roland FP-30-BK Digital Piano
Owning a piano can be a serious investment, not just financially, but they can take up a ton of space in your home. Portable keyboards are usually stripped down and designed simply to be moved from place to place without much thought put into features. Roland has changed all of that. The new Roland FP-30 keyboard is an affordable and portable keyboard without compromise. The sound, feel and features are lifted straight from Roland's more expensive pianos. It maintains the preferred 88-key layout so its great for performing on the go, as well as in the classroom. It has built in-practice and recording functions that make it an ideal musical tool.
SUPERIOR SOUND AND TOUCH THAT SATISFIES THE MOST EXPERIENCED PIANISTS
The FP-30’s exceptional performance easily outshines other instruments in its class. Roland’s unrivaled sound and feel deliver an authentic piano experience for maximum expression, providing a solid foundation for proper learning and the detailed articulation and response that experienced players demand. Supporting the FP-30’s advanced SuperNATURAL Piano engine is a powerful onboard sound system, along with a newly developed keyboard that inherits the touch, escapement, and Ivory Feel keys found in our high-end home pianos.
POWERFUL DIGITAL ADVANTAGES FOR LEARNING, CREATIVITY, AND ENJOYMENT
Thanks to its modern digital engine, the FP-30 goes far beyond any acoustic piano, bringing more fun and productivity to your playing sessions. Non-piano sounds like organs, strings, and voices let you enjoy all types of music styles, and a variety of drum patterns are on board to back you up. It’s even possible to layer two sounds together or play different sounds with each hand. Bluetooth wireless is built in for working with MIDI music apps on mobile devices, while USB support enables you to play along with favorite tunes and save SMF songs captured with the FP-30’s recorder. Twin Piano mode is perfect for private lessons, allowing student and teacher to play side by side in the same octave ranges. And by plugging in headphones, you can get lost in musical journeys day or night without disturbing housemates or neighbors.
HIGHLY PORTABLE FOR LIFE ON THE MOVE
Available in white or black, the FP-30 offers a sleek, elegant look that’s a welcome addition to any room. The light, compact design fits in tight living spaces and is easy to move when needed. It’s great beyond the home as well, giving performers and music educators a pro-level instrument that’s incredibly mobile. For a more traditional setup, the optional KSC-70 stand and KPD-70 three-pedal unit provide an integrated look and classic pedal configuration while maintaining a much smaller footprint than a typical upright piano. Another great benefit is that the KPD-70’s foot pedals can be used for hands-free turning of onscreen music pages while using mobile apps such as piaScore and Sheet Music Direct.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Powerful amplifier and stereo speakers deliver impressive sound
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action allow you to enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Compact and lightweight body for easy mobility in and out of the home, studio, or classroom
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connectivity for using the piano with popular apps on your smartphone or tablet such as GarageBand, piaScore, Sheet Music Direct, and many others
- Broaden your musical experience with dual/split modes and a wide selection of non-piano sounds like organ, strings, voices, drums, and more
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side by side in the same octave ranges
- Connect USB memory to save songs you’ve captured with the onboard SMF recorder and play along with your favorite WAV and SMF songs
- Optional matching stand and three-pedal unit provide a classic piano look and enhanced functionality, including hands-free page turning with some sheet music apps
- Available in white or black finish
Keyboard 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
Touch Sensitivity Key Touch: 5 types, fixed touch
- Dual (volume balance adjustable)
- Split (split point adjustable, volume balance adjustable)
- Twin Piano
- Accessory pedal
- Damper (capable of continuous detection)
- Soft (capable of continuous detection)
- Sostenuto (function assignable)
- Piano Sound SuperNATURAL Piano Sound
- MIDI Format Conforms to GM2, GS
- Max. Polyphony 128 voices
- Tones Piano: 6 Tones
- E.Piano: 7 Tones
- Other: 22 Tones
- Stretched Tuning (only for piano tones)Always On
- Master Tuning415.3 Hz--466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose-6--+5 (in semitones)
- EffectsAmbience (Off, 1--4)
- Brilliance (Mellow, Normal, Bright)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA81728
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device