Find The Sounds You're Looking For In A Light-weight, Easy To Use Keyboard With The Roland Juno DS76 76-Key Synthesizer Keyboard
Life moves fast as an upcoming musician or an ambitious new band. When you're racing between rehearsals, sessions, and shows, you don't have time to deal with a bulky, complex synth that's difficult to use. The Roland JUNO-DS76 is the portable modern synth that can keep up with your busy band life. Lightweight, compact, and powerful, this 76-note instrument is always ready to go, with easy operation and instant access to pro onboard sounds that let you create or perform music anywhere, from studio to stage. And with its extended-range keyboard, the JUNO-DS76 is ideally suited for playing advanced arrangements with multiple sounds split across the keys.
Express Yourself with Professional Sounds and Extended Keyboard Range
To extend your musical range on stage, you need the right instrument. The JUNO-DS76 is equipped with a huge variety of ready-to-play pro sounds for any genre and features an expressive 76-note keyboard for maximizing your performance style. The wider keyboard range makes it more comfortable to use split setups, such as playing organ or synth sounds with the right hand and a bass sound with the left. The keys are also a little longer than a standard synth keyboard, providing a playing feel that's smooth and consistent no matter where you press a key.
Find the Right Sound Instantly from a Choice of Pro Onboard Sounds
It's frustrating when the band adds a new song to the set and you can't find the right sound in your synth. The JUNO-DS76 has the pro onboard sounds to keep you covered, whatever genre comes up next. Instantly choose your favorites from nine categories, and with over 1,000 sounds that include acoustic and electric pianos, organs, and synth, there's enough choice to cover any musical genre or performance style. What's more, the patches from the previous-generation JUNO-Di synth are fully compatible too. Just think of a sound and it's right there at your fingertips with the JUNO-DS76.
Create Your Signature Sound with Intuitive Hands-On Editing
Some synths make you stick with the factory settings, which can leave your music sounding a little generic. But the JUNO-DS76 is wide open, allowing your unique creative vision to shine. The instant-access design lets you call up pro sounds in seconds. But even if this is your first synth, it's simple to dig into an array of adjustable parameters and develop your own voice. In Performance mode, you can set up advanced sounds like layering strings with acoustic piano, or assigning organ and bass to your right and left hands respectively. Create and tweak patches quickly, and shape sounds during a song with hands-on controls. You can even connect expression pedals via the rear panel to take your performance expression to the next level.
- 76-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Compact and lightweight (15.25 lb./6.9 kg) for easy travel and effortless setup
- Gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, battery-powered operation, and intuitive navigation
- Instant access to essential pro-quality sounds for live band performances, including acoustic and electric pianos, organs, synths, and other stage favorites
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms and patches, available for free at Roland's Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the keyboard
- Multi-sample import support for creating complex and expressive sounds
- JUNO-DS Tone Manager and Librarian software for editing and managing the keyboard's sounds from your computer
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 voices
- Parts: 16 parts
- Preset Memory
- Patches: Over 1200
- Drum kits: Over 30
- Performances: 64
- User Memory
- Patches: 256
- Drum kits: 8
- Performances: 128
- Favorites: 100
- Wave Expansion Slots: 1 slot
*GM2 compatible sounds are included.
*The wave expansion slot is rewritable internal waveform memory. You can download data from the Axial sound library site and write it via a USB flash drive into the JUNO-DS's internal wave memory (slot).
Sample Import Function
- File Formats: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits)
- Supports multi-sample (System Program Ver. 2.00 or later, with JUNO-DS Tone Manager)
- Multi-effects: 3 systems, 80 types
- Chorus: 3 types
- Reverb: 5 types
- Mic input reverb: 8 types
Audio File Player Section
- File Formats: WAV, AIFF, MP3
- Rhythm Pattern Preset: 30 groups x 8
- Arpeggio Preset: 128
- Pitch bend/Modulation lever
- Control knob x 4
- Level slider x 4
- Multicolor pad x 8
- Graphic LCD 256 x 80 dots
External Storage Device
- USB flash drive (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed flash memory)
- PEDAL HOLD jack
- PEDAL CONTROL jack
- MIC INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- EXT INPUT jack: stereo miniature phone type
- OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R): 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- MIDI connectors (IN, OUT)
- USB MEMORY port
- USB COMPUTER port (supports USB MIDI/AUDIO)
- DC IN jack
- DC 9 V: AC adaptor or rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) (sold separately) x 8
- Rechargeable nickel-metal hydride batteries: approximately 5 hours (when using batteries having a capacity of 1900 mAh) (approximately 4 hours if USB flash drive is connected)
- Current Draw: 600 mA
*Battery life for continuous use (differs depending on the conditions of use)
*Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
Options (sold separately)
- Keyboard stand (*1): KS-18Z, KS-12
- Pedal switch: DP series
- Expression pedal: EV-5
- USB flash memory (*2)
*1 When using the KS-18Z, ensure that the height of the unit is one meter or lower.
*2 Use USB Flash Memory (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory) sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight
- Width: 1,231 mm, 48-1/2 inches
- Depth: 311 mm, 12-1/4 inches
- Height: 102 mm, 4-1/16 inches
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor): 6.9 kg, 15 lbs. 4 oz.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.