OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Rugged Durability And New Features With TheÂ Roland KC-200 100W 4 Channel Mixing Keyboard Amplifier
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Rolandâ€™s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of todayâ€™s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, youâ€™re in complete control of your stage rig, so youâ€™ll always sound great and play your best. And thatâ€™s worth it every time.
Compact and affordable, the KC-200 features 100 watts of power and an integrated mixer with four line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-150, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-200 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the ampâ€™s Sub Out jack.
Onboard 4+1 Mixing-Â The KC-200â€™s four 1/4-inch line input channels support keyboards, drum machines, and various electronic instruments. Thereâ€™s also an auxiliary channel with 1/8-inch and RCA inputs for connecting smartphones, music players, or other devices. Channel 1 includes an XLR input too, letting you plug in a vocal mic for even more versatility. Channel 4 is dedicated to monitoring through the KC-200â€™s onboard speakers and headphones jack; this allows you to monitor click or guide tracks while performing without sending the sound to a PA via the ampâ€™s line out jack.
Full-Range Sound for Keyboards and Electronic Musical Instruments-Â The KC-200 offers full-range audio reproduction in a compact amp with 100 watts of power. The cabinet features Rolandâ€™s patented twin bass-reflex design, providing extended low-frequency response without distortion. Paired with the newly redesigned power section and updated 12-inch woofer, the KC-200 delivers even better bass performance for amplifying 88-note stage pianos, organs, and synthesizers, plus rhythm machines and other electronic instruments.
Versatile Connectivity for Performing, Recording, and Practice-Â With its easy-access connectivity, the KC-200 integrates into any playing environment. A 1/4-inch line output enables you to interface with PA systems, stage monitors, and recording devices. Thereâ€™s also a Sub Out jack for connecting to a powered subwoofer, with level conveniently tied to the ampâ€™s master volume for one-touch control. Plugging into the Phones jack mutes the onboard speakers and Sub Out, perfect for private practice sessions and checking sounds on stage with headphones.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 100 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 12-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with four 1/4-inch line input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- Channel 4 provides dedicated monitor functionality for click and guide tracks
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability
Rated Power Output: 100 W
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- CH1 (XLR type, MIC/LINE): -50-- -20 dBu
- CH2 (LINE): -20 dBu
- CH3 (LINE): -20 dBu
- CH4 (MONITOR): -20 dBu
- AUX IN (L, R, STEREO): -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz):
- LINE OUT: +4 dBu
- SUB OUT: +4 dBu
- 30 cm (12 inches) Woofer x 1
- Tweeter x 1
- POWER switch
- [CH1] MIC/LINE knob
- [CH2] LINE knob
- [CH3] LINE knob
- [CH4] MONITOR knob
- [EQUALIZER] LOW knob, HIGH knob
- MASTER knob
- CH1 jack: XLR type
- CH1 (MIC/LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH2 (LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH3 (LINE) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- CH4 (MONITOR) jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type
- AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SUB OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)
Power Consumption: 70 W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA89073
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device