Get The Ultimate Percussive Sampling Instrument With The Roland SPD-SX-SE Sampling Pad
The SPD-SX Sampling Pad puts powerful sample creation and playback under your sticks with with innovative audio-capturing features, expressive playability, three multi-effects engines, and much more. The perfect addition to any acoustic or electronic drum kit, percussion setup, DJ booth, or keyboard rig, the SPD-SX is equally at home on stage, in the recording studio, or at home.
The SPD-SX takes many of the proven concepts from its predecessor and raises them to a new level. Whether you're firing off one-shot samples, looped phrases, or complete audio playback tracks, the SPD-SX is loaded with the latest technology and tools to get the job done with speed, precision, and convenience. Enjoy the most advanced triggering and sampling technology in a sleek, easy-to-use percussion instrument.
- Three units of multi-effects on board, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effects buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Easily import, assign, and organize samples by connecting to your computer via USB and using the included Wave Manager software
- Import samples over USB connection to a computer, or via USB flash memory (USB cable sold separately)
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with LED indicators
- 2 dual-zone external trigger inputs
- 16GB of internal storage (50 hours of mono sample storage or 25 hours of stereo sample storage)
- 1/4" headphone output
- 5-pin MIDI In and Out
- Stereo 1/4" inputs for direct sampling
- Two stereo 1/4" outputs (Master Out and Sub Out)
- USB-B connection to computer
- USB-A connection to flash drive
Included In Box
- SPD-SX-SE Sampling Pad
- Power Supply
- User Manual
- Wave Manager software disc
- Ableton Live Lite software disc
Wave Manager software also available for download on Roland's website. Compatible with most Windows and MacOS systems.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA85588
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device