OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Make Your Roli Gear Even More Intuitive And Expressive - The Roli Loop Block
To make the recording process more fluid, Loop Block puts all the functions for capturing, looping and layering sound in immediate reach, cutting down the amount of time spent in software and maximizing the possibilities for expression.
What's The Difference Between The Loop Block And Live Block?
The Loop Block puts the most frequently used functions for capturing, looping and layering sound in immediate reach, cutting down the amount of time spent in software and maximising the possibilities for expression. Live Block puts the most frequently used functions for performance in immediate reach such as Volume, Chord, Scale, Arp, Sustain, and Octave.
Do I Need Other Hardware And Software To Use Loop Block And Live Block?
Loop Block should be used with the Lightpad Block, which serves as a hub or Master Block. Together, these BLOCKS act as controllers for our expressive music app NOISE. When paired via MIDI-over-Bluetooth, they create an extremely powerful mobile, modular and digital music making platform. NOISE can be downloaded on your iOS device for free on the App Store.
CONNECT WITH A CLICK
The Loop Block connects with a click to the Lightpad Block via the magnetic BLOCKS DNA connectors.
STAY IN CONTROL
Easily access the key production functions within the NOISE software and create songs in minutes.
PLAY IN HARMONY
The buttons on the Loop Block help you record a loop and play it back.
- Loop Block
- Quickstart Guide
- Warranty Information
Dimensions and weight:
- 48mm x 95mm x 20.5 mm
- Connectivity / ports:
- Bluetooth LE
- 6 DNA connectors
- Charges via connection to the Lightpad Block
- 15 meter Bluetooth range
- PC-ABS chassis anodized aluminium top case
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus or newer. iPad air or newer. iOS 9.0 or above.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82548
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device