OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get An Affordable Stereo Pair With The Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones - Pair
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound with great transient response.
- Ultra sensitive, low mass element picks up all of the nuances of any performance.
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.
- Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
- Special shock-mounted mic holder is included to minimize noise and provide additional protection.
- Rugged brass case ensures reliable performance in even the most demanding environments.
- The included foam wind screen can be fitted to greatly reduce wind noise when used in an outdoor environment, or for reducing â€œP Poppingâ€ in vocal applications.
- Lightweight and compact, the C02 can be mounted on any standard microphone stand using the included shock-mounted mic clip.
- Included foam-lined impact resistant carrying case for convenience when transporting three C02 microphones from venue to venue.
- Gold plated XLR Connector.
- Sold in stereo pairs.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40~20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBV/pa (10mv/pa)
- Raded Impedance: 200â„¦
- Equivalent Noise level: 22 dB (A weighted IEC/DIN 651)
- Max. SPL 134 dB: (THDâ‰¤ 0.5% 1000 Hz)
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB
- Power Supply: 48V Phantom Power (IEC 268-15/DIN 45596)
- Current Consumption: 3.5 mA
- Dimensions: Ã¸ 20 x 150 mm
- Weight: 170g
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21692
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device