OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get An Extremely Versatile Microphone With The Samson C03U Multi-Pattern Studio USB Microphone
Following the success of the C01U, Samson presents the C03U Multi-Pattern USB Studio Condenser Microphone. Based on the extremely popular C03 mic, the C03U delivers pristine audio quality with enhanced capabilities, including a high quality A/D converter and USB output.
The C03U features dual, large 19mm internally shockmounted diaphragms with high SPL neodymium elements and three selectable pickup patterns â€“ cardioid, omnidirectionaland bidirectional. Each of these patterns provide a smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hzâ€“18kHz supported by a switchable high pass filter and -10dB pad. Capturing audio at a 16-bit, 48kHz resolution, the C03U offers the accuracy you need to be sure that what you hear is what you get.
The C03U is USB compatible with any Mac or PC, so you can just plug the mic in and start recording... No additional drivers or special software is needed. It works well with most DAW software programs, including GarageBand. In addition, a desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch are included. All this, along with its solid die-cast construction, makes the C03U just as durable as it is portable.
Samson Sound Deck Software- Available as a paid download, the Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software brings noise cancellation technology for enhanced VoIP communication and computer recording to your C03U. Sound Deck uses Digital Noise Reduction algorithms to minimize recurring background noise from loud environments, ensuring only clean, natural sounding vocals are received by your family, friends or business associates. To learn more and find out how to purchase the Sound Deck software, visit the Samson Sound Deck page for Mac OS X or visit the Samson Sound Deck page for Windows.
Music from the Home/Mobile Studio- For musicians, the convergence of computer and audio technologies has established the home/mobile studio as an alternative to the professional recording facility. Whether you're touring the country or experimenting in your project studio, the C03U sets the standard for integrating your computer into your recording experience. Use the super-cardioid pickup pattern to record a single vocalist/instrumentalist or the omnidirectional configuration to harness an entire ensemble with ambient room miking at a pro-level directly to your computer. The C03U is perfect for recording music on-the-go or in limited spaces, allowing all musicians tremendous freedom to create.
Empowering Podcasters- The evolution of podcasting has created a need for high-quality production capabilities that are also attainable by everyone. Satisfying these criteria, the C03U is a podcaster's dream come true. Given a simple USB connection straight into your computer, it provides your podcasts with unparalleled quality in audio recording. With the C03U's multi-pattern pickup abilities, the voices of individual web journalists (super-cardioid), as well as discussion groups (omnidirectional) and interviewers (bi-directional), everywhere are empowered to establish a real identity in the congested world of podcasting.
Multi-Faceted Education- With computer-based technology becoming more steadily incorporated into educational protocols, useful functions for the C03U among students, professors and administrators are also on the rise. In addition to podcasting, the C03U can expand the educational applications for Skype, VoIP, screen capture software like Camtasia Studio and voice recognition software like Dragon Naturally Speaking. These applications, all of which can be used to teach, study or catalogue academic materials, are made easy with the superior degree of audio recording delivered by the C03U. So, whether you're teaching an online course, reviewing a past lecture or studying for a big exam across multiple computers, the C03U hel
- Dual large, 19mm diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Plug in and start recording. No extra gear needed!
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Three selectable pickup patterns â€“ cardioid, omnidirectional and bidirectional
- High quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hzâ€“18kHz
- Handles high SPLs of up to 136dB
- Switchable high pass filter and -10dB pad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill
- Includes desktop mic stand, mic clip, USB cable and carry pouch
- Samson Sound Deck Noise Cancellation Software (Mac OS X/Windows) available for purchase
- Frequency Response: 20~18000 HZ
- Polar pattern: Super Cardioid, Omni, Bi-directional
- Element type: Back condenser type
- Diaphragm thickness: 3 microns
- SPL: 136 dB Max.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7â€ x 2.125â€ x 2.125â€ (180mm x 54mm x 54mm)
- Weight: 1.06 lbs. (.48 kg)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21694
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device