Get A Great Broadcasting Microphone On The Go with the Samson Satellite USB/iOS Broadcast Microphone
Samson Satellite is a broadcast-quality USB/iOS microphone designed for capturing high-definition audio on your computer, iPhone or iPad. As an essential piece to any streamer, podcaster or content creator's recording setup, Satellite offers plug-and-play operation, 24-bit/96kHz audio, three selectable pickups patterns and a fold-back leg design in a highly-portable package.
Encapsulate the Sound
Satellite features two premium 16mm condenser capsules that capture vocal warmth and clarity with a smooth, accurate frequency response. An internal shockmount isolates the capsules from the body of the microphone, minimizing handling noise or sounds caused by vibrations and table rumble.
Offering three selectable pickup patterns for handling a variety of recording applications, The cardioid setting is perfect for streaming, vocal performances, single host podcasts or Skype. For conference calls or multi-person interviews where many people are around a table, select the omnidirectional setting. The figure-8 (bidirectional) setting is great for 2-person interviews.
3, 2, 1... Zero Latency
With zero-latency direct monitoring from its 1/8" (3.5mm) headphone jack, Satellite produces no delay between the audio you're recording and the audio you're hearing. Its Monitor switch allows you to turn off direct monitoring while still hearing the audio back from your computer.
- USB/iOS broadcast microphone
- Dual 16mm condenser capsules
- Selectable cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional and omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Plugs directly into Mac, PC, iPhone or iPad
- Ideal for streaming, podcasting, gaming, VoIP, voiceover work and recording music
- 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- 1/8" stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring
- Microphone mute switch
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Includes Lightning to USB Micro and USB to USB Micro cables
- Element Type: Electret condenser
- Diaphragm Width/Thickness: 16mm/3 microns
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity (all polar patterns) 3dB FS @ 80dB SPL (at maximum gain)
- Max. SPL: 135dB SPL at 200Hz
- Bit Depth/Sample Rate: 24-bit/up to 96kHz
- Digital Output: USB
- Headphone Output/Impedance: 1/8" (3.5mm)/32Ω
- Headphone Power Output: Minimum 38mW @ 32Ω
- Controls: Polar Pattern, Mute, Headphone Volume, Monitor On/Off
- LED: 3-color Power/Clip/Mute
- Body Construction/Grille: Aluminum/steel
- Accessories: USB and USB to Lightning cables
- Product Dimensions: 8.6" (218mm) x 4.3" (108mm) x 1.7" diameter (45mm diameter)
- Product Weight: 0.75lb (0.34kg)
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.