OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Studio-Quality Acoustic Treatment Without Having To Fit An Entire Room With The sE Electronics IRF Instrument Reflexion Filter
The Reflexion Filter is basically a portable device for recording live sound sources with reduced room ambience. It is an advanced composite wall which is positioned behind any microphone by means of a variable position stand clamp assembly which ships with the product. The main function is to help obtain a ‘dry’ vocal or instrument recording. This is especially useful in studios without proper acoustic treatment, but can also be used to help record takes in control rooms, where the performer also has to operate the recording device, or in rehearsal studios to reduce ambient noise.
*Does not include microphone
- 6 main layers to effectively block unwanted noise
- State-of-the-art specialist acoustic absorptive material
- Includes a stand assembly
Manufacturer: SE ELECTRONICS
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83641
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device