Get Time-Tested Craftsmanship With Modern Innovations - The Selmer-Paris Model 74F Reference 54 Tenor Saxophone Outfit, Deep Lacquer Takes The Player To New Levels Of Performance
Inspired by the Mark VI model released in 1954, the Selmer Paris 74F Reference 54 tenor is a professional saxophone that integrates the Mark VI's legendary acoustic characteristics with innovative modern key work and better intonation. A major favorite among jazz saxophonists, the Reference 54 tenor saxophone offers a rich throaty sound that even barks well in the lower register. The keywork of the Selmer 74F tenor saxophone is extremely fluid and reacts well to even the most wicked licks. Complete with shaped flight case, Selmer Paris Super Session mouthpiece, cap and ligature, and care products. Join the legions of jazz saxophonists that have rediscovered the sound of the legendary Mark VI and have made the Selmer 74F Reference 54 tenor saxophone their horn of choice.
- Acoustics: Reference body style-full sound
- Necks: Reference bore,
- Construction: Ribs
- Body material: Deep lacquer over yellow brass
- Mouthpiece: Super Session
- Mechanism: Compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand
- Range: High F# key, Front F key: spatula, Left-hand thumb rest: plastic, Right-hand thumb rest: metal adjustable, Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb,
- Pivot screws: Tapered
- Needle springs: Blued steel
- Pads: Treated leather with metal resonators
- Hand-engraved bell,
- Shaped flight case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA233
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device