OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Effortlessly Go Wireless With The Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME3-A1 Evolution Wireless G4 Headphone Microphone Set - A1 Frequency
Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
Versatile wireless systems for those who sing, speak or play instruments with up to 42 MHz tuning bandwidth in a stable UHF range and fast, simultaneous setup of up to 12 linked systems.
State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiserâ€˜s renowned e 835, e 845 and e 865 capsules on a lightweight aluminum transmitter with integrated mute switch.
EVOLUTION WIRELESS G4 - EVOLVING WITH YOU
The fourth generation evolution wireless series makes professional wireless technology even more simple, flexible and reliable. For musicians, filmmakers, convention speakers and for use in the auditorium: G4 is a system that grows with you.
The ultimate wireless system that grows with you. The fourth generation of Sennheiser's most popular series worldwide leaves nothing to be desired in terms of flexibility, ease of use and reliability. Whether you are on tour, at an outdoor shoot, in the conference room or in the auditorium â€“ the G4 can do it all.
From the small stage to the big arena, the 100 series covers everything musicians and performers need to connect with their audience, including quick synchronization of up to 12 channels. The 500 series impresses even the most critical professionals in multi-channel applications with a bandwidth of up to 88 MHz.
BROADCAST & FILM
Specially developed for mobile journalism, the 100 series is the industry standard and is used whenever everything has to be quickly and reliably captured in one take. Thanks to its high bandwidth, the completely new 500 series provides reliable transmission for large film shoots.
WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY HAS NEVER BEEN SO FLEXIBLE.
Club gig? Large festival stage? Outdoor shoot? Auditorium? Conference? It's all possible thanks to the G4. Now, with the 100 series, 12 channels can be synchronized in seconds â€“ that saves precious time during setup. The 300 and 500 series both come with a bandwidth of up to 88 MHz.
THE NEW SIMPLICITY OF A COMPLEX SETUP.
The intuitive display at the heart of the system, the true diversity receiver, provides for quick and easy operation. The Wireless Systems Manager software (300 and 500 series) and the Control Cockpit (300 series) make it incredibly easy to control multichannel systems and ensure the perfect workflow.
THE NEW SIMPLICITY OF A COMPLEX SETUP.
Up to 100 meters (300 feet) of perfect sound, up to 50 mW of transmission power (300 and 500 series), feedback-proof microphone capsules â€“ that provides absolute transmission reliability all the way back to the last rows. The G4 proves its worth when everything has to be right in the first take, for example in outdoor shoots when surrounded by many other camera teams. You can rely on the G4 â€“ any time, any place.
EVEN MORE POSSIBILITIES.
Evolution wireless is made for every conceivable application. With the G4, Sennheiser added several additional sets: a 100 series combo set (handheld and clip-on microphone), a completely new 500 series for large film shoots, and new basic sets for the 300 series (Business & Education) that make it affordable for you to supplement your system as you see fit.
- Engineered for professional live sound: Rugged all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
- State-of-the-art live sound featuring Sennheiser's renowned e 835, e 845, e 865, e 935, e 945 capsules on a lightweight aluminium transmitter with integrated mute switch
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 selectable frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300 feet
- High RF output power (up to 30 mW) depending on country regulations
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- EM 100 G4 true diversity receiver
- SK 100 G4 bodypack transmitter
- ME 3 headset microphone
- GA 3 rackmount set
- power supply
- 2 AA batteries
- 2 rod antennas
- RJ 10 cable
- quick guide
- safety guide
- manufacturer declaration sheet
- frequency supplement sheet
EM 100 G4 RECEIVER
- Frequency Range:Â A1: 470 - 516 MHz
- Dimensions: Approx. 190 x 212 x 43 mmÂ
- Compander: Sennheiser HDX
- THD, total harmonic distortion: Less than or equal to 0.9 %Â
- Weight: Approx. 980 gÂ
- Audio output: 6.3 mm jack socket (unbalanced): +12 dBuÂ
- XLR socket (balanced): +18 dBuÂ
- Signal-to-noise ratio: Greater or equal to 110 dBAÂ
- Switching bandwidth: up to 42 MHzÂ
- Peak deviation: =/- 48 kHzÂ
- Nominal deviation: +/-24 kHzÂ
- Modulation Wideband: FMÂ
- Power supply: 12 V DCÂ
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC socketsÂ
- Current consumption: 300 mAÂ
- Adjacent channel rejection: Typically greater than or equal to 65 dBÂ
- Intermodulation attenuation: Typically greater than or equal to 65 dBÂ
- Receiving frequency: Max. 1680 receiving frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channelsÂ
- RF sensitivit: < 2.5 V for 52 dBA eff S/NÂ
- Squelch low: 5 dBV middle: 15 dBV high: 25 dBVÂ
- Equalizer Preset 1: FlatÂ
- Preset 2: Low Cut (-3 dB at 180 Hz)Â
- Preset 3: Low Cut/High Boost (-3 dB at 180 Hz, +6 dB at 10 kHz)Â
- Preset 4: High Boost (+6 dB at 10 kHz)Â
- Temperature Range -10 Degrees C to +55 Degrees CÂ
- Receiver Principle True diversityÂ
- Blocking greater than or equal to 70 dBÂ
SKM 100 G4-S BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
- Dimensions: Approx. 50 x 265 mmÂ
- Compander: Sennheiser HDXÂ
- THD, total harmonic distortio: less than or equal to 0.9 %Â
- Weight (incl. batteries): approx. 450 gÂ
- Signal-to-noise ratio: greater than or equal to 110 dBAÂ
- RF output power: Max. 30 mWÂ
- Switching bandwidth: up to 42 MHzÂ
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Nominal deviation: +/-24 kHz
- Operating time: Typically 8 hÂ
- Modulation: Wideband FMÂ
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5 V or BA 2015 accupackÂ
- Current consumption at nominal voltage: typ. 180 mA;Â with transmitter switched off: â‰¤ 25 ÂµAÂ
- Input impedance: 40 k Ohms
- Max. Input voltage: 3 VeffÂ
- Powering: 3 V battery / 2.4 V rechargeable batteryÂ
- Transmission frequency: Max. 1680 transmitting frequencies, adjustable in 25 kHz steps 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels, no intermodulation 1 frequency bank with up to 12 programmable channelsÂ
- AF frequency response: 80 - 18,000 HzÂ
- Temperature Range: -10 Degrees C to +55 Degrees CÂ
- Frequency stability: Less than or equal to +/- 15 ppmÂ
ME 3 HEADSET MICROPHONE
- Connector: 3.5 mm jackÂ
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 150 dB SPLÂ
- Cable length: approx. 1.60 mÂ
- Transducer principle: pre-polarized condensor microphoneÂ
- Pick-up pattern: cardioidÂ
- Sensitivity: 1.6 mV/PaÂ
- Temperature Range: -10 Degrees C to +55 Degrees C
Model: EW 100 G4-ME3-A1
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90279
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device