Free Yourself From Audio Artifacts With Sennheiser HD600 Open Audiophile Headphones
The HD 600 Over-Ear headphones are a fantastic addition to a hi-fi stack or dedicated listening room, and stands a favorite among mastering engineers worldwide.
These headphones are engineered for the true audiophile. Thanks to an open circumaural design, computer optimized magnets and aluminum voice coils, you won't find cleaner, crisper stereo sound anywhere. The HD 600 is an audiophile-grade open dynamic hi-fi/professional stereo headphone. The advanced diaphragm design eliminates standing waves resulting in a clean sound free of artifacts and acoustical disturbances.
- High-Quality Open Metal Mesh Grilles Deliver Extremely Transparent Sound
- Computer Optimized Magnet Systems Minimize Harmonic And Intermodulation Distortion
- Extremely Lightweight Aluminum Voice Coils Ensure Excellent Transient Response
- Neodymium Ferrous Magnet Systems Ensure Optimum Sensitivity And Excellent Dynamic Response
- Detachable, OFC Copper Cable
- Exceptionally Natural, Spatial And Accurate Sound
Model: HD 600
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details