OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Sennheiser HMD280-13 is based on Sennheiser's HD280 pro headphones. It features a noise-compensating microphone, left/right mounting, replaceable coiled cable, collapsible ear pieces, and lightweight design. The headphone transducers reproduce an extremely wide 8Hz-25kHz range. Cable is terminated with tinned leads.
- Attenuation: Max. 32 dB
- Characteristic SPL: 102 dB
- Connector: Unterminated coiled cable, min. 1m / max. 3 m
- Distortion: < 1%
- Ear coupling: Around-the-ear, closed
- Frequency response: 8 - 25,000 Hz
- Frequency response (microphone): 50 - 13,000 Hz
- Nominal impedance: 300 /side
- Sensitivity: 1 mV/Pa
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Weight w/o cable: Approx. 7.8 oz. (220 g)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22792
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device