Get Sophisticated Construction And Easy Playability With The Shires CN7A Custom Series Bb Cornet
The Model 7A Cornet in Bâ™ has quickly become a widely respected cornet for orchestral players and brass band players alike. It produces a brilliant, singing tone with marvelous projection and easy, centered response in all registers. The centered â€œAâ€ bell taper produces a focused sound and facilitates projection. The C1 leadpipe provides an ideal combination of stability and flexibility, and the free-blowing character compliments the centered bell taper. Yellow-brass balusters and valve caps contribute to the warmth of the sound, increase the core, and facilitate seamless articulation. This cornet makes a great choice as an all-around instrument for performance in a wide variety of musical settings.
- Bore: .462 inch
- 7A Bell: one-piece, hand-hammered "A" (centered) taper in standard-weight yellow brass with traditionally brazed seam and standard bead
- C1 leadpipe
- Piston Material: hand-lapped Monel
- Valve Cluster: two-piece casing, standard weight, with yellow-brass balusters
- Lower Valve Caps: light-weight brass
- Bell Engraving: S.E. Shires makers mark, model designation, and traditional floral pattern
- Finish: silver plate or lacquer
- Includes S.E. Shires cornet case, British or American style mouthpiece, and care kit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90226
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device