*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Streamline Your Conference Calls WithÂ TheÂ Shure ANIUSB-Matrix USB Audio Network Interface W/ Matrix Mixing
The ANIUSB-MATRIX interfaces Shure intelligent networked microphones, like MXA and MXW, to conference systems in small rooms. It connects easily to a computer running soft codecs like Skype for Business or BlueJeans, or to other all-in-one collaboration devices equipped with a USB or analog audio interface.
The ANIUSB-MATRIX significantly improves the quality of conference calls by leveraging the processing built into Shure microphones, like Automatic Mixing and EQ, while using the AEC and NR provided by hardware or software codecs, thus minimizing cost.
This compact, PoE device features a 6 X 4 Matrix Mixer, Parametric EQ and Limiting and can be controlled and configured via a web user interface. A full API allows integration with third party control systems.
- Connects 4 Dante audio inputs and 1 analog input to an A / V conferencing system or a PC-based videoconferencing application
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity: analog audio (1 block in / 1 block out) to room A / V conferencing system; USB (1 in / out) to connect to laptop or room PC
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) eliminates the need for an outboard power supply
- Compact form factor is easy to mount without equipment rack
- Input: (1) 3-pin block connector (Active Balanced)
- Output: (1) 3-pin block connector (Impedance Balanced)
- USB Connections: (1) USB 2.0, Type B, Single port carries 1 input and 1 output channel (Summed mono)
- Network Connections (Dante Digital Audio): (1) RJ45, 4 input channels, 2 output channels
- Polarity: Non-inverting, any input to any output
- Power Requirements: Power over Ethernet (PoE), Class 0. (PoE Plus compatible).
- Power Consumption: 6.5W, maximum
- Control Application: HTML5 Browser-based
- Operating Temperature Range: âˆ’6.7Â°C (20Â°F) to 40Â°C (104Â°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: âˆ’29Â°C (-20Â°F) to 74Â°C (165Â°F)
- Thermal Power Dissipation: Maximum 6.8W (23.0BTU/hr), typical 6.0W (20.8BTU/hr)
- Frequency Response: +1, -1.5 dB, 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Dante Digital Audio: Sampling Rate 48 kHz, Bit Depth 24
- USB Audio: Sampling Rate 44.1, 48 kHz, Bit Depth 16, 24
- Latency (Does not include Dante latency): Analog to Analog 0.98 ms, Analog to Dante 0.39 ms, Dante to Analog 0.72 ms, Dante to Dante 0.14 ms
- Dynamic Range (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, typical): Analog-to-Dante 113 dB, Dante-to-Analog 117 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise (20 Hz to 20 kHz, A-weighted, input terminated with 150â„¦): Line -86 dBV, Aux -98 dBV
- Total Harmonic Distortion (@ 1 kHz, 0 dBV Input, 0 dB analog gain): <0.05%
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (150 Ohms balanced source @ 1 kHz): >70 dB
- Impedance: 10.6 kÎ©
- Input Clipping Level: Line +27 dBV, Aux +15 dBV
- Output Clipping Level: Line +20 dBV, Aux +0 dBV, Mic -26 dBV
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing: Per Channel Equalizer (4-band Parametric, Analog and USB output channels only), Mute, Limiter, Gain (140 dB range)
- System: Matrix mixer
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.