Effortlessly Manage Your Axient Systems with the Shure AXT600 Wireless Antenna Distribution System, So Your Mind is Always On The Show
Defining a new class of RF management tools, the Shure AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit. By scanning and displaying the RF environment, calculating compatible frequencies and deploying them to Shure Axient receivers easily and efficiently, the Shure Axient Spectrum Manager offers a sophisticated interface and precise information for allocating the best available frequencies to any number of wireless channels. For added flexibility in complex RF environments, the Shure AXT600 also monitors and ranks a live list of backup frequencies—and can deploy them instantly and automatically when a Shure Axient Receiver detects interference. Together with Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Shure Axient Spectrum Management tools offer a rich graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all of an event’s wireless channels.
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952) MHz in less than 1 minute
- Scan data is directly matched to Axient receiver parameters and performance; the scan results are stored for later analysis
- On board frequency calculator generates compatible frequencies for all networked Shure wireless devices
- Frequency lists can be exported to the Spectrum Manager from Wireless Workbench 6
- Networked hardware programming simplifies and streamlines setup of multi-channel Axient and UHF-R systems
- Adjustable threshold excludes frequencies above a selected noise level
- Known TV channels or frequency ranges to avoid can be input quickly and easily
- Viewable and editable frequency list
- Analysis of a modified frequency list to verify compatibility
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time
- Backup frequency ranking evaluates the quality of backup frequencies and determines which are most viable for use
- Frequency list management maintains knowledge of all devices on the network
- On-demand frequency server delivers a clean, compatible frequency when a change is required
- Visibility Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with Cursor, Zoom and Peak Find
- Backup frequency display quantifies backup frequencies ready for use by Axient channels
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source
- 2 Ethernet ports allow convenient computer and ShowLink® Access Point connection
- IEC in/out power ports enable daisy-chaining of AC power
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.