Get Outstanding Quality That Professionals Trust From The Shure GLXD14R/B98 Rack Mountable Bodypack Wireless System W/ Beta 98H/C Instrument Microphone
The GLXD14R/B98 Instrument Wireless System is part of the GLX-D Advanced wireless systems family.
GLXD14R/B98 provides intelligent rechargeability, robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation. The precision-crafted BETA 98H/C gooseneck microphone offers flexible positioning for brass, woodwind and percussion applications. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers (UA846Z2).
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, BETA 98H/C cardioid condenser microphone, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
- GLXD4R Wireless Receiver
- BETA 98H/C Instrument Microphone
- GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- SB902 Battery
GLXD4R RACK MOUNT RECEIVER
- Dimensions: 42 × 197 × 163 mm (1.7 × 7.8 × 6.4 in.) H × W × D
- Weight: 907.2 g (32 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Steel
- Power Requirements: 14 to 18 VDC (tip positive with respect to ring) 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: −18 to 42 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- Mic/Line Switch: 30 dB Pad
- Receiver Antenna Input Impedance 50 Ω Antenna Type ½ Wave Sleeve Dipole Maximum Input Level −20 dBm
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
GLXD1 BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
- Battery Life: Up to 16 hrs
- Typical Operating Distance: Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30 m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60 m) under ideal conditions. Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20 m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50 m) under ideal conditions.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details