Get A Great Wireless Receiver With LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management Using A Shure GLXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management (2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use.
Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
When purchasing individual components for wireless systems please know the frequency band of your existing equipment to match the correct component frequency.
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Battery Requirements Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Housing Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements 14 to 18 V DC (Tip positive with respect to ring ), 550 mA
- Spurious Rejection > 35 dB , typical
- Gain Adjustment Range -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection Yes
- XLR Output Impedance balanced 6.35 mm (1/4") output Impedance balanced
- XLR Output Impedance 100 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") output Impedance 100 Ω; (50 Ω , Unbalanced )
- Maximum Audio Output Level XLR connector (into 600 Ω load ) +1 dBV
- Maximum Audio Output Level 6.35 mm (1/4") connector (into 3 kΩ load ) +8. 5 dBV
- Pin Assignments XLR Output 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
- Pin Assignments 6.35 mm (1/4") connector Tip=audio, Ring=no audio, Sleeve=ground
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60755
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device