Experience Seamless Coverage with the Shure GLXD6=-Z2 Guitar Digital Wireless Pedal Receiver
Digital wireless pedal receiver offers easy powering from pedal boards to provide true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal. Features include strobe and meter tuning options, license-free operation in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, and LINKFREQ.
The first Shure guitar pedal receiver, GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
- Rugged metal chassis design
- Transmitter battery life monitoring via highly visible LED segment display
- Adjustable reference pitch (432–447 Hz)
- ¼" Output connector
- Dimensions: 46 x 95 x 133 mm (1.8 x 3.7 x 5.2 in.), H x W x D
- Weight: 504 g (10.1 oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Tuning Accuracy: ± 1 cent
- Tuning Range: F♯0 to C8
- Power Requirements: 9 to 15 V DC, 250 mA min., 400 mA max. Compatible with positive tip or negative tip power supplies.
- Spurious Rejection:35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Configuration: 6.35 mm (1/4") output Impedance balanced
- Impedance: 6.35 mm (1/4") output 100 Ω (50 Ω, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level: 6.35 mm (1/4") connector (into 3 kΩ load) +8.5 dBV
- Pin Assignments: 6.35 mm (1/4") connector Tip=audio, Ring/Sleeve=ground
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Antenna Type: PIFA antennas
- Maximum Input Level: −20 dBm
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details