Get Outstanding Audio Clarity From A Barely There Microphone With The Shure MX153T/O-TQG Omnidirectional Earset Headworn Microphone For Shure Wireless Systems (Tan)
The Shure Microflex MX153 provides outstanding clarity in an extremely comfortable over-the-ear design. This professional subminiature earset microphone is ideal for applications in which improved gain before feedback over lavalier microphones is desired. Delivering exceptional speech clarity, the MX153 is ideal for corporate presentations, houses of worship, A / V conferencing, and live sound reinforcement.
- Subminiature omnidirectional cartridge offers superior clarity and enhanced plosive protection with no proximity effect
- Terminated with TQG / TA4F connector for direct connectivity to Shure wireless bodypack transmitters
- Ultra-lightweight, comfortable, flexible design is stable and easy to place over either ear
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Kevlar™ reinforced soft flex cable
- Includes protective storage pouch, 3 windscreens, and collar clip
- Frequency Response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Phantom power required? +5 V DC (130 μA minimum)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA54715
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device