Get Superior Recording Quality in a Sleek Package with the Shure MX392/C Boundary Condenser Microphone
The Shure MX392 Microflex™ Wired Boundary Microphone from Shure is equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. It is a high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers. Includes LED logic input/switch logic output terminals, screw terminal connections, and attached unterminated cable.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- All measurements taken with microphone mounted on a wooden surface 76.2 cm x 76.2 cm (30 in. x 30 in.).
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, open circuit voltage): Cardioid Cartridge: -27.5 dBV/Pa (42.2 mV) 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 kHz at 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, 1 k ohm load): Cardioid: 117.0 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL): Cardioid: 71.0 dB, Supercardioid: 72.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): Cardioid: 23.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 94.0 dB
- Common Mode Rejection: 45 dB minimum, 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Switch Attenuation: 50 dB minimum
- Preamplifier Output Clipping Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output connector.
- LED IN: Active low (<1.0v), TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 50V.
- SWITCH OUT: Active low (<0.5V), sinks up to 20mA, TTL compatible. Absolute maximum voltage: -0.7V to 24V (up to 50V through 3 k ohms).
- 11 to 52 Vdc phantom
- 2.0 mA current consumption
- Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F)
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 95%
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details