Get Your Hands On A Fully Integrated Wireless System With The Shure P10TR425CL G10 PSM1000 Monitor System W/ Bodypack Receiver & SE425 Earphones
The P10TR425CL is part of the PSM 1000 wireless systems family.
The Shure P10TR425CL G10 PSM1000 Personal Monitor Systems feature a full-rack, dual-channel transmitter ideal for professional tours and installations and a diversity bodypack receiver that delivers pristine RF signal and audio quality. Networkability over Ethernet enables remote control of transmitter and frequency coordination via Wireless Workbench 6 software.
The P10T is a networkable, full-rack, dual channel wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P10R Wireless Bodypack Receiver as part of the PSM1000 Personal Monitor System. It offers a 72 MHz wide tuning bandwidth, networked remote control via Wireless Workbench software, advanced rechargeability options, and PSM900 backwards compatibility.
Connections include balanced ¼” and XLR, loop out, dual Ethernet ports, and headphone monitor out.
Comes with front or back mountable antennas, and power and Ethernet jumper cables.
The P10R is a low-profile, diversity bodypack receiver for use with the PSM1000 Personal Monitor System. It offers premium features like full bandwidth RF scan and Automatic RF Gain Control for unparalleled signal stability and channel availability, all packed in the slimmest form factor available.
Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick and easy mix reference.
The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
P10T RACKMOUNT TRANSMITTER
- Full rack, dual-channel transmitter in a professional, touring grade chassis
- 72 MHz wide tuning range provides flexibility and performance in crowded, unpredictable RF environments
- Networkable over Ethernet connection to provide comprehensive frequency coordination and transmitter remote control via Wireless Workbench software
- Backwards-compatible with PSM900 receivers
- RF Mute Switch allows system setup without causing RF interference
- Sync RF scan information from a P10R bodypack quickly and easily over IR link
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Spectrum display provides a detailed frequency plot on the menu screen with selectable zoom
- Front panel audio input gain adjustment and LED level meter with clipping indicator
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation, allowing more compatible channels per frequency range
- High-contrast LCD with grouped menu items provides an intuitive user interface
- Front or back mountable antennas
- Compatible with PA421A and PA821A antenna combiners
- Loop out connectors for multiple mix setups and easy installation
- Switchable +4dBu and -10 dBV input level
- Balanced, ¼" and XLR connectors
- 1/8" headphone out on the front panel for easy monitoring
TWO P10R BODYPACK RECEIVER
- Ultra-thin, compact bodypack design allows discreet placement on the performer
- Diversity bodypack dramatically improves signal reception and increases range
- Precision front-end RF filtering eliminates out-of-band interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Full bandwidth scan finds clean, compatible frequencies to use and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen
- Sync and scan results to a P10T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link
- Customized, digitally enhanced stereo encoding provides expansive stereo separation
- Automatic RF Gain Control prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- MixMode Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery option extends battery life and eliminates disposable batteries
- Backwards-compatible with PSM900 transmitters
- Two separate, brightly illuminated LEDs provide easy visual reference to battery power level (green, amber, or red) and RF signal presence (blue)
- Audio and RF metering on bodypack menu screen
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Extruded aluminum construction for rugged dependability
TWO SE425-CL SOUND ISOLATING EARPHONES
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
- Ergonomic, Professional Design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanis
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA23300