Get Unprecedented Audio Clarity And Reliability With The Shure P9TRA425CL G6 PSM900 Monitor System W/ Bodypack Receiver & SE425 Earphones
The P9TRA425CL is part of the PSM 900 wireless systems family.
The Shure P9TRA425CL G6 Band PSM 900 Wireless Personal Monitor System from Shure offers an amazing combination of superb audio quality, robust RF performance, and category-leading features for the most demanding professional applications. All new, patent-pending CueMode allows the sound engineer to monitor different stage mixes with the touch of a button.Â
Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces dropouts from RF interference, and the enhanced digital stereo encoder provides excellent stereo separation and audio clarity.
The P9RA is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver for use with the PSMÂ®900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
The P9T is a half-rack wireless transmitter used in conjunction with the P9R Bodypack receiver as part of the PSM900 Wireless Personal Monitor System.
The SE425 uses a dedicated tweeter and woofer for an accurate and balanced sound. Detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE425 is engineered to provide reference quality audio for live performances or personal listening.
EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO QUALITY
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides a wider stereo field with exceptional separation, enhancing audio detail and clarity
- Patented Audio Reference Companding sounds more like wired
ROBUST RF PERFORMANCE
- Precision front-end RF filtering, the same found in industry-leading UHF-R wireless systems, significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and less audible artifacts
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 20 compatible channels per frequency range
- Auto RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance
CATEGORY-LEADING SETUP AND OPERATION FEATURES
- Patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference
- Front Panel RF mute switch for enabling or disabling RF transmission
- Use Scan and Sync to scan the RF environment with the bodypack and assign the identified group and channel to your system over wireless IR link
- MixMode Technology allows the bodypack user to balance the level of two separate channels while simultaneously listening to both signals in both ears
- LCD menu with grouped menu items for easier user interface
- P9RA Rechargeable Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- P9T Wireless Transmitter
- SE425 Sound Isolating Earphones
- G6 (470.125 – 505.825 MHz)
- G7 (506.125 – 541.825 MHz)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA64374