Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, Shure PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
SHURE PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphones
Models WL185 is a lavalier electret condenser mic designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It featues a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCÂ’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Scan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the system
- Up to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedom
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Adjustable gain matches variable input levels Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details