OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, Shure PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
SHURE PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
Powerful yet compact, the PGXD1 transmits wireless audio from instrument or microphone sources with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability.
The Shure WB98H/C (the wireless version of the Beta 98H/C) is a premium cardioid condenser instrumental microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the microphone to be easily positioned and secured in place, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCÂ’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate soundShure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 yearsScan and sync instantly and automatically sets up the systemUp to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteriesUp to 200 ft (~60m) range for total wireless freedomTrue digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal900 MHz operation free from TV signal interferenceAdjustable gain matches variable input levelsUp to 5 systems can be used at onceRugged construction for reliable performance show after showDurable hard shell padded case gets your gear from gig to gig
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21357
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device