OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get High Quality From A Professionally Trusted Brand With The Shure PGXD24/PG58-X8 Digital Wireless System
The PGXD24/PG58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the PGX-D wireless systems family. PGX-D Digital Wireless, with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital audio and trusted Shure microphones, delivers stunning sound and a strong, clean RF signal. Includes PGXD4 receiver, PGXD2/PG58 handheld transmitter, clip, power supply, 2 AA batteries, carrying case, and user guide.
The Shure PGXD4 receiver offers innovative 24-bit, 48 kHz digital audio technology for wireless that sounds like wired. True digital diversity means two antennas and two independent receivers are constantly working to provide rock-solid RF signal, and one touch scan finds a clear frequency instantly, making set up a snap.
PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter
With an interchangeable PG58 microphone cartridge, the PGXD2/PG58 transmits wireless audio with pure digital clarity and rock-solid reliability. The PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with PGX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
X8 Frequency Band = 902 - 928 MHz
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity for rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 compatible channels per frequency band
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
PGXD2/PG58 Handheld Receiver
- Power, mute, and battery status
- LED10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Operating Range: 200 ft (60 m) line of sight (actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference)
- RF Carrier Range:
- X8: 902â€“928 MHz (Americas)
- Audio Frequency Range: 20â€“20,000 Hz (dependent on microphone type)
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW (varies by region)
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -2.5 dBV (XLR, mic level), +10 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life:
- PGXD2: Up to 9 hours
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: < 0.02% THD typical (ref. +/- 38 kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- Operating Temperature Range: -18Â°C (0Â°F) â€“ +50Â°C (122Â°F)
- Power Requirements:
- PGXD2: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- PGXD4: 12â€“18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21362
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device