Meet The Ideal In-Ear Solution For Up To Two Performers - The Shure P3TRA215TWP TwinPack Wireless Monitor System W/ Bodypack & Earphones - H20 Band (518â€“542 MHz)
The P3TRA215CL is part of the PSM 300 wireless systems family, which deliver reliable wireless freedom to every corner of the stage. Patented Audio Reference Companding ensures the clearest sound, with ultra-low noise and no artifacts.
Easy Setup And Operation
PSM 300 systems offer one-touch frequency scan and sync to find and assign a clean wireless channel. Adjust the volume and use MixMode technology or stereo mode to create a personal mix from two channels of audio.
P3TRA215TWP-H20 features SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones, all-metal components with optional receiver rechargeability, and more advanced receiver controls.
This Shure P3TRA215TWP-H20 supports a frequency band of 518â€“542 MHz
The PSM 300 Twin Pack Pro is an ideal monitoring solution for up to two performers that provides a convenient, durable metal construction multi-bodypack system-in-a-box (optional use with SB900A rechargeable battery) with SE215 Sound IsolatingTM earphones designed for clear, precise stereo mixes on stage.
- 2 - P3RA Bodypack Receiver
- 1 - P3T Transmitter
- 2 - SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Rackmount And Hardware Kits
- 1/4 Wave Antenna
- BNC Bulkhead Adapter
- BNC Cable
- Power Supply
- Battery Adapter Kit
- 2 AA Batteries
- Zipper Bag
- User Guide
P3RA Pro Wireless Bodypack Receiver
- Active RF Sensitivity (At 20 dB SINAD): 2.2 Î¼V
- Image Rejection: >90 dB
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >60 dB
- Intermodulation Attenuation: >50 dB
- Blocking: >60 dB
- Audio Output Power, 1 Khz @ <1% Distortion, Peak Power, @32 Î©: 80 mW (Per Output)
- Minimum Load Impedance: 16 Î©
- Headphone Output: 3.5 Mm (1.8") Stereo
- Net Weight: 196 G (6.9 Oz.) (With Batteries)
- Dimensions (H Ã— W Ã— D): 99 X 66 X 23 Mm (3.9 X 2.6 X 0.9 In.)
- Battery Life: 4â€“5.5 Hours (Continuous Use) AA Batteries, 5.5â€“7 Hours (Continuous Use) Sb900 Rechargeable Battery
- H20 Frequency Band: 518â€“542 MHz
- RF Output Power: 10, 20, 30 mW
- Note: Varies By Region
- Rf Output Impedance: 50 Î© (Typical)
- Net Weight: 783 G (27.6Oz.)
- Dimensions: (H Ã— W Ã— D) 43 Ã— 198 Ã— 172 Mm (1.7 Ã— 7.8 Ã— 6.8 In.)
- Power Requirements: 12â€“15 V DC, 260 mA Maximum
SE215 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Sensitivity: 107 dB SPL/MW
- Impedance: 17 Î©
- Frequency Range: 22Hz â€“ 17.5KHZ
- Cable Style: 64â€ Detachable (At Ear) With Wireform Fit
- Speaker Type: Dynamic Microdriver
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93545
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device