*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get An Accessible Pro-Level Microphone Set Up With The Shure QLXD24/B58-G50 QLX-D Series Supercardioid Handheld Wireless System
Featuring a BETA 58A handheld wireless microphone transmitter, QLXD24/B58 combines professional features with simplified setup and operation.
Digital Wireless Receiver
Half-rack QLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver quickly finds open frequencies and deploys them to transmitters via the one-touch sync function.
Works with QLX-D(TM) Digital Wireless Systems
Features Ethernet networking and mobile monitoring and control capabilities
Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
With an interchangeable BETA58 microphone cartridge, the QLXD2/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter is ideal for wireless vocals in presentation spaces, music venues, and houses of worship.
Works with QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems
Offers up to 9 hours of continuous use with 2 AA alkaline batteries or up to 10 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
The QLXD24/B58 Handheld Wireless Microphone System is part of the QLX-D wireless systems family.
QLX-D delivers outstanding wireless functionality ideal for mid-size events and installations in businesses, hotels, and government offices with conferencing spaces; schools, houses of worship, and live performance spaces.
- 64 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- More than 60 preset compatible channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 17 compatible systems per 6 MHz TV channel; 22 systems per 8 MHz channel
- Digital predictive switching diversity ensures solid RF connection
- AES 256-bit encryption for secure wireless transmission
- Up to 60 dB of adjustable audio gain
- High-contrast LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Detachable 1/2 wave antennasMic / line switchable XLR output 1/4" Instrument output
- Durable aluminum construction with brushed finish
- Quick syncing with a wireless receiver over IR at the push of a button
- Clear, uninterrupted signal over the entire operating range
- Over 120 dB of dynamic range: no transmitter gain adjustment needed1, 10 mW selectable RF output power
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium ion rechargeable battery reports remaining runtime in hours and minutes
- External charging contacts for docked charging
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Selectable display mode showing group/channel, frequency, or battery runtime
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.