Get The Best Sound Possible For Your Shure Earbuds From Your iPhone 7 With The Shure RMCE-LTG Remote + Mic Lightning Accessory Cable
Ever since the iPhone 7 was announced the world was divided over the decision to nix the 3.5mm headphone jack. Those of us who use musician's earbuds were especially trepidatious to have to plug into yet another adapter. Shure stepped up to the plate and came up with the solution we've all been waiting for.
The new Shure RMCE-LTG cable connects your SE215, SE315, SE425, SE535 and SE846 Sound Isolating Earphones to any Lightning Port equipped Apple device. Now you can seemlessly connect via the lightning port and retain full remote and microphone capabilities. The 50" cable features durable kevlar reinforcement and MMCX connectors. Open your ears to the best sound possible, with the Shure RMCE-LTG Lightning Cable.
- Integrated, all-in-one solution for phone control, voice transmission and audio playback delivers mic, phone and playback control, and highâ€quality digital audio playback (up to 24â€bit/48 kHz) for a premium listening experience
- Inline three-button remote controls key phone functions with a responsive, tactile feel
- Communication: send/end call, Siri voice control
- Music Playback: play, pause, fast-forward, rewind, skip
- 50" Length
- MMCX Connectors
- Wireform Fit
- Up to 24-bit/48kHz audio playback
- Siri Voice Control compatibility
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details