Get An Unparalleled Listening Experience, Allowing You To Hear Your Music Like Never Before - The Shure SE535 Sound Isolating Earphones
TRIPLE HIGH-DEFINITION MICRODRIVERS
The Shure SE535 utilizes a dedicated tweeter and dual woofers to deliver spacious sound with rich bass. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement, both extending the life of your investment and providing a secure, comfortable fit. Sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37 dB of isolation, and a wide assortment of accessories offer premium customization.
Evolved from personal monitor technology road-tested by pro musicians and fine-tuned by Shure engineers, Shure SE535 earphones deliver an unparalleled listening experience, allowing you to hear the details of your music like never before.
SOUND ISOLATING DESIGN
- Comfortable sound isolating sleeves block up to 37 dB of ambient noise. Sound isolation technology prevents outside noise from interfering with your listening experience, whether onstage or on-the-go. Shure Sound Isolating Earphones require a proper fit to achieve the best sound.
UNMATCHED PERSONALIZATION AND COMFORT
- Ergonomic, professional design
- Lightweight, low-profile shape with optimized nozzle angle is designed to rest comfortably in the ear.
- Over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
DETACHABLE CABLE WITH WIREFORM FIT
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over the ear configuration keeps cables out of the way.
- Gold-plated MMCX Connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360 degree rotation for comfortable fit.
PREMIUM FIT KIT INCLUDES
SOUND ISOLATING SLEEVES
- The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable, customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
- A durable and compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- An 1/8" (3.5 mm) to 1/4" converter for all Shure earphones that offers a solution for home stereos or other applications with 1/4" jacks.
VOLUME CONTROL (LEVEL ATTENUATOR)
- Allows for comfortable listening from any high-output audio source, including airplane armrests.
- Optimizes compatibility with European airplane armrests.
- Sensitivity: 119 dB SPL/mW
- Frequency Range: 18Hz – 19kHz
- Cable Style: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Colors: Available in Clear or Metallic Bronze
- Speaker Type: Triple High-Definition MicroDrivers
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA22805