The Shure SLX Series offers the next level of wireless performance. Systems include the SLX4 receiver with Auto Freq. Selection, 1/4"/XLR outs, infrared sync link, detachable antennas, backlit LCD, power/freq. lockout, rack-mount hardware, and metal construction. The SLX1 bodypack features a backlit LCD, 8hr operation, and 300' range. 20 systems can be used simultaneously.
The SLX4 receiver brings unprecedented ease of use to wireless with Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup. For use with SLX Wireless.
With included rack hardware and detachable antennas, it is ready for immediate installation right out of the box.
Model SLX4L is available with logic output for use with software echo cancellation and remote battery life monitoring. Logic-enabled transmitters include MX690 and MX890.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
SHURE SLX14/93 FEATURES:
Shure SLX Wireless Systems feature the patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology.
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- WL93 Series Subminiature Condenser Lavalier MicrophoneSLX1 Bodypack TransmitterSLX4 Diversity ReceiverAutomatic Frequency SelectionAutomatic Transmitter Setup960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidthDetachable 1/4 wave antennasMicroprocessor-controlled diversityRF presence LED5-segment audio meterMulti-function, backlit LCDLow battery indicatorFrequency and power lockoutRugged metal chassisVolume control on rear of unit1/2 rack designFurnished rack hardwareNon-slip bumpers for use out of rackXLR and 1/4" outputs
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21345